Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 117 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can you people use your brains, The Miz cannot handle a WrestleMania main event one on one, even if it is with Cena!

It's going to be a clash feud for the title: Punk vs Cena vs Orton vs Miz

Yea, you know why? Because each one of these men over the past couple of weeks have been involved with each other in some form or another if you open your eyes.

Come Elimination Chamber, one of these guys will be WWE Champ, but all of them are going to fight for the belt at Mania i.e a repeat of WM16

Cena vs Miz- They know Miz can't handle a match THAT big all by himself, and it's not really a draw

Cena vs Orton - No one cares, as seen at the Rumble! Maybe in a few years but, as of right now, everyone is tired of those guys

Cena vs Punk- Now I would have loved this as the main event, Punk deserves it, the crowd wants it, the match would be great but, that's obviously is not going to happen

·
✔
21,671 Posts
the 4 way makes sense, i'd prefer miz not to be there at all, but him winning at the rumble practially confirms it.

·
Registered
56 Posts
Right now I really don't care...

Yes I KNOW it sells and everything... But I am FUCKING TIRED of Cena always going after a World Title at WM and winning it!
Again, I KNOW it sells, more money to Vinny Mac's pocket but I seriously can't stand anymore...

Having Cena fighting for the Belt is a HUGE draw but it sure is tiring and predictable, unfortunaly

·
Registered
4,438 Posts
Right now I really don't care...

Yes I KNOW it sells and everything... But I am FUCKING TIRED of Cena always going after a World Title at WM and winning it!
Again, I KNOW it sells, more money to Vinny Mac's pocket but I seriously can't stand anymore...

Having Cena fighting for the Belt is a HUGE draw but it sure is tiring and predictable, unfortunaly
For Wrestlemania's sake this story has to repeat itself.

·
Registered
3,180 Posts
i really dont like the chemistry between miz and orton in a match.

Miz and cena = yes
Miz and Daniel Bryan = yes
Miz and Morrison = yes
Miz and Orton = zzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

·
Registered
2,464 Posts
From a business standpoint I think miz/cena wouldn't draw as much money as vince would like for ppv buys. He knows better, he'll shake things up and somehow get the job done.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
Miz The Vunarble chicken shit heel that every one want to see drop the belt

Vs

The Unbeatable, the Unstoppable Cena who many fans would love to see take the belt after what he went through this year

yeah that wouldn't draw at all :rolleyes:

Cena/Miz For the belt at mania is the best Thing they could do, its new , its fresh it WOULD draw

maybe the nerd around here wouldn't want to see it but i would

the WWE needs to bring some thing new to mania this year

and luckily for me and every one else who want some thing new, that's the way the winds are blowing

·
Registered
3,646 Posts

Vs

The Unbeatable, the Unstoppable Cena who many fans would love to see take the belt after what he went through this year

Cena/Miz For the belt at mania is the best Thing they could do, its new , its fresh it WOULD draw

and luckily for me and every one else who want some thing new, that's the way the winds are blowing
yup, you're pretty much right, this shit is NEW and refreshing people keep pushing the horrendously old feuds that are atrociously boring..CENA & MIZ have really good chemistry there promos are going to be sick against one another - can't wait to see it.

·
Registered
4,438 Posts

Vs

Might be a good story but the match would most likely close Wrestlemania and they would have to deliver a 4 star match which is something I don't see. Plus while WWE needs it Cena has been in WWE title match 5 years straight losing only once.

·
"MINUS FIVE STARS"
1,858 Posts
Miz and Cena have had a program before. It was actually done quite nicely. So there's already backstory. And I think Orton made a new friend tonight in CM Punk. I do believe it was Orton that punted Punk and cost him the title.

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

Vs

Maybe in your mind it would be the best thing they could do, but it's a fact the WWE are not going to do it because they are not out of they're fucking minds

1 - 20 of 117 Posts