Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Such forums as TM and other crappy boards I frequent. I have been alerted by my nerd radar that there are nerds that need oppressing.

My friends Wilber and Jerry Lawler are here and i'm happy to see they have began getting you nerd shits.

cheers

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
I cant change his sig, and there's nothing wrong with it anyway.

He has done nothing that warrants a ban, Yet. The first time he steps out of line, He's gone

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Stinger, did you ban Wilber and Lawler?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Because they were fucking morons that needed banning.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
I want a nerd radar.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Unlike others I will not get banned.

This forum is not as lenient as TM and i'm aware of that so I will not be as revolting or disgusting as usual.

cheers

Ps A nerd radar is something you develop over years of defeating them and hating them.

You to can get one! When you see nerds like the Real T-it sounding off you must destroy him in a hideous fashion as i used to In tm day in day out.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I dont understand why this place is not made into an argument or "flame" forum, there is clearly a need for it this place is far too "cliquy" where everyone loves each other, it makes me want to vommit.

ps to the smart ass who tells me not to come here, suck my cock

·
Registered
1 Posts
Please they are not Yo mumma jokes, they are tales of our sexual quest to find the perfect shag. Can you feek it baby.

I still havent found the perfect shag but that sheep i nailed last night wasnt far from it

1 - 20 of 36 Posts