Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
TEAM KICK!
9,429 Posts
Would have been brilliant.

I honestly can't believe that they saw that little in Sandow that they axed him while giving Darren Young a new gimmick...

·
The Last Dragon
14,488 Posts
I'd kill to see this storyline. I am kinda mad at Damien that he isn't a gay.

·
Registered
6,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #25

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Cant believe Young didnt get released

·
Registered
112 Posts
...I want to see that now.

·
Don't get between a wolf & its prey!
14,365 Posts
Would have been awesome :sadpanda

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,188 Posts
Since the topic of Sandow's release seems to keep reappearing can we talk about the distinct lack of success Kowalski trained wrestlers have had under Triple H's executive tenure? Why didn't he protect Sandow or Fandango (why did he let Dirty Curty become Fandango)? You'd figure he'd want success for them because it would add to his mentor's legacy but it almost seems like he wants to go down as Kowalski's only successful student. Kowalskispiracy?

·
Angry at refs
3,277 Posts
I can understand that Sandow was beyond average, but cmon guys. Just because he's gone, doesn't mean he's 'OMG THE PERFECT ROLE FOR EVERYTHING', you know?

He was okay in the ring. He was good on the mic. But be realistic, in WWE he was going no where and was worth nothing to them. He's way better off in the indy's (or in Japan or something). If he's as perfect as everyone says, he'll be fine.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Everyone would be better than Young.But for me Ziggler would be splendid with him.

21 - 36 of 36 Posts