Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 45 Posts

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well, OK, it doesn't irritate me THAT much, it's just really annoying. Pretty surreal, too. I mean, I'm not exactly confident when it comes to the graphics I make with the exception of a few so to see that people like them enough to use them on other sites makes me feel good about myself. ;)

You see, I'm The Doctor, Graphics Mod on ......... I make sigs for people because I'm planning on becoming a graphics teacher. If you took a sig that I made on ....., including any that I'm using myself, could you please credit me? Apart from that, feel free to use any sig I made.

It's just, I spend loads of time making them, and I'm opposed to watermarks, so really it'd just be polite if people asked or at least credited me.

(If you're curious, the thing that set this off was seeing someone using this little beauty:

So yeah, common courtesy, people.

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
I can get them not knowing who to credit, but I only post my sigs on WZ, so it'd be nice if they just put a little shoutout underneath, like "by The Doctor from WZ" or something, you know?

I'm not super-pissed about it. I just wanted people to know and I wanted to vent a bit.

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
Well advertising WZ here isn't going to fly anyway.

I see you've mentioned it at least three times so far.

As for your complaint, I'm absolutely with you on that. It's pretty low. You absolutely deserve the credit for it.

Can you point out anyone on here who is using your banners without credit? Or did you just come on here to mention your site a few times?

·
Registered
54 Posts
Discussion Starter #6 (Edited)
Yeah, I PMed the guy who took the Daniel Daniel Revolution one, Lostfap. I mean, that's even my current sig on WZ. Pretty blatant. Haha.

Also, sorry guys, NOT trying to advertise the other forum. Just trying to put it into context.

·
Super Moderator
19,327 Posts
If you find anyone on this site using one of your banners without credit let me or another mod/admin know.

·
40,668 Posts
Well advertising WZ here isn't going to fly anyway.

I see you've mentioned it at least three times so far.

As for your complaint, I'm absolutely with you on that. It's pretty low. You absolutely deserve the credit for it.

Can you point out anyone on here who is using your banners without credit? Or did you just come on here to mention your site a few times?
Hey punchy, como frijole?

·
40,668 Posts
And Nelson Cruz.:D

Como taco or como fajita just doesn't work though Sabrina.;)

Tacos are the best though, no contest.

GD, I still see it's the bottom of the 5th. The Yankees have a potent lineup.

1 - 20 of 45 Posts