Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 136 Posts

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Can we make this threads about shit we hate?

I hate when I get a weird leg cramp in public. You gotta limp around like some shit is wrong with you when you’re fine but that shit hurts.

I hate when I order a steak purposely rare because I know the kitchen will fuck it up but it still comes out mid well. That sucks.

I live in Florida but I hate when I’m wearing flops and it rains. That shit just squishes around all day.

What do you guys hate?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Premium Member
4,654 Posts
I hate when people don't use a blinker

I hate when I order a burger from a fast food joint and ask for no ketchup and they still put ketchup on it

I hate having to warm my car up in the winter time

I hate waiting in line at the grocery store

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Humidity. I live in a really humid city and it even gets humid in winter :rolleyes: Summer is unbearable.

When it rains but it's also windy and that means using an umbrella is difficult.

Headaches/migraines!! I suffer from bad migraines, they fuck up my life.

Not being able to sleep for no reason at all, you're just stuck awake not knowing why you can't sleep :damnyou

When the internet dies, so fucking annoying.

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I hate it when I'm alone on a sidewalk and I'm walking by some person that I say "hello" to so it doesn't feel awkward, and they say nothing back.

At least acknowledge my presence.

I love this one. I feel like the weird guy saying hi when I’m the fucking person trying to be normal ya god damn weirdos

·
You spent too much time looking at my avatar and s
7,821 Posts
People who use the wrong door at places that have dual door entrance/exits. It's supposed to be you enter through the right door and exit through the right door. There are always jackasses who exit or enter through the left fucking up the flow and looking at you like you're the asshole when you're in their way

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I hate it when I'm alone on a sidewalk and I'm walking by some person that I say "hello" to so it doesn't feel awkward, and they say nothing back.

yep, the amount of times I say "hello" and people just ignore me and carrying on walking, its nothing short of rude.

Its the same with anything though, like going into a barbers, sitting down and the woman not having any social skills, I find it much easier to get through those situations by just having a chat for 20 minutes but they just cant be fucked so youve got sit in awkward silence.

I understand some people are shy etc but I would much rather have a boring conversation with someone than awkwardly not speak for the duration of our time together. Awkward silences in general are just the worst social situation in my book.

Reactions: Jan.S.Gelz

·
Registered
344 Posts

my is in reverse, when someone comes to you saying hello even looking at you but they were saying hello to another person.

·
The Fastest of the Fastest of Jamaican Sprinters
3,880 Posts
I swear to god I was gonna end it with I can’t wait to see who’d say me first. Why do you hate me though? I don’t remember having an issue with you.

I don’t hate you at all.

But you can bet your ass that if I walk by a ball on a tee, I’m gonna wind up and hit it. :ciampa

·
Registered
388 Posts
- Colleagues at work that won't stop moaning and "emotional vampires",

- When I want to have a night in but people insist that they want to go out and therefore "I have to go",

- When Netflix cancels a good series without wrapping it up with one last season (like 3 episodes wouldn't kill anyone) or at least with a lengthy episode eg: Daredevil

·
Registered
388 Posts
- Colleagues at work that won't stop moaning and "emotional vampires",

- When I want to have a night in but people insist that they want to go out and therefore "I have to go",

- When Netflix cancels a good series without wrapping it up with one last season (like 3 episodes wouldn't kill anyone) or at least with a lengthy episode eg: Daredevil

·
Banned
11,533 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
I hate when I forget to quick save in Skyrim/Oblivion or Fallout and die after like an hour and have to re do the shit I just did.

I also hate moving. We bought a house and are moving today. It’ll be my fourth move in 3 years and this is a pain in the ass. At least it’s five miles away and not 1500 this time.

·
Registered
1,404 Posts
I hate when I order a steak purposely rare because I know the kitchen will fuck it up but it still comes out mid well. That sucks.
I used to work in a kitchen and for whatever reason a lot of people ordered their steaks well done. I don't care for that personally but whatever, they're eating it and they're paying for it so let them do what they want. Well our head chef despised when people did that claiming that the steak was just a hockey puck at that point, and that they were wasting a beautiful cut of meat etc. etc. So what he would do is purposely undercook it to medium or lower and send it out figuring that even though they ordered well done, they would prefer to get it medium and see the error of their ways. But every single time the customer would send the steak back to the kitchen and asked for it to be cooked longer. Every time without fail and the chef did not stop doing this.

Anyway, I hated this because it gave people the impression that all of the kitchen staff were idiots rather than just one person was the idiot.

1 - 20 of 136 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.