Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 77 Posts

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Yes shut up, I know it's fake. Seriously, it ticks me off when people harass me for simply wearing a wrestling t shirt or talk with my buddies about it. I don't bother anyone at the movies and say, "The idea of a truck turning into a robot is ignorant and fake." I also hate it when I watch with some people and they go, "Oh he knows how to fall" Well you go out and jump off a 20 foot ladder! And yes, It's still real to me dammit!

·
Super Moderator
19,308 Posts
If you're wearing a John Morrison T-shirt then you deserve to be made fun of... those are just the rules.

·
Banned
8,732 Posts
It's still real to me damn it!

·
Banned
251 Posts
I usually overcome this problem by responding with "And?...", but what I can never find a response to is when someone tells me wrestling is for little kids. Either they've only been exposed to Chikara (God have mercy on them) or just being dicks.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts
I told the same argument to my brother. However first of all wrestling isn't fake its "scripted" which people don't understand it at times they actually do get hurt. Second wtf movies are the same thing as wrestling its all via script you follow the script and go from there.

1 - 20 of 77 Posts