Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 46 Posts

·
GOAT
4,523 Posts
I've been a fan for about 13 years now (basically as early as I can remember), it's just a habit I can't really break, I didn't watch it through the end of 2008, most of 2009 and the beginning of 2010, that was mainly because I didn't have the opportunity to watch RAW due to college. Now I've left college and started working, I've got the opportunity to watch RAW again, don't start work until 4 in the afternoon

·
Registered
2,803 Posts
its become a habit. it's something i grew up with in the 80s and 90s and i still watch it. i still enjoy it...not as much as i used to, but i still enjoy it. there's some things that are better today than they were back then. and there's some things that were better then than they are now.

·
Registered
1,773 Posts
I don't watch a whole lot of WWE anymore. Just stuff online here and there and the odd PPV.

I continue to follow the business though because it's interesting and makes for a nice hobby. I've watched since I was very young and feel like I have a sense of loyality to it.

I live in that wrestling bubble if you like. After watching for so many years it's become a part of me.

·
Banned
2,954 Posts
I've enjoyed WWE since the moment I started watching it. It has been some rough times like Raw 2009 but always there is something that keeps me watching and I don't complain about how the product sucks, cuz for me it doesn't, it always has it's good points.

·
Registered
2,324 Posts
Habit, like watching that soap opera you know sucks, but you can't stop watching.

Plus being able to fast forward through the shit (ads, crap matches, extended replays of what happened 10 seconds ago, extended replays of previous RAW episodes, Randy Orton promos).

·
Registered
139 Posts
I enjoy it

·
Registered
2,354 Posts
Because I don't like English soap opera's.

And I feel bad when watching MMA - the real violence, and Boxing is sooooo boring.

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,482 Posts
I want to see Morrison reach the main event...

I obviousy watch because I enjoy the show though. I don't know why you wouldn't watch if you don't enjoy it.

·
Registered
93 Posts
...I'm afraid that I'll miss something momentous if I cease tuning in. I gave up watching wrestling completely in mid 1996, and so subsequently missed the rise of Austin, DX and the whole Attitude era and Monday Night wars. I want Vince McMahon to prove that he's still a genius and still has what it takes to fix an ailing company and make it worthwhile again.

·
Registered
5,697 Posts
Same reason I watch TNA and the same reason I can't get into indies. I like to see talent that I'm interested in work and play in storylines. I like to see how they react to scripted events etc and so forth. It's performance art, mang.

·
Registered
409 Posts
I keep watching because of Edge - my favorite wrestler.

Other than Edge's matches and segments, I don't follow WWE.

I come on here to discuss the old days, the Attitude Era, and Edge.

·
I must away and tend to my ravens
11,236 Posts
Habit mostly, if a different company had been around for as long (or longer) and was as big a part of my childhood as WWF/E is then I'd be watching that instead. I have no doubt that there were diehard WCW fans during the dark days of the Russo era despite WWF being superior in almost every way.

I secretly hate myself.
:lmao

·
Registered
477 Posts
I like it.

1 - 20 of 46 Posts