Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Undecided For Now

Votes: 18 18.8%

• Total voters
221 - 240 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Hold on, I thought you weren’t reading my posts anymore?

A lying sissy maid is a disobedient sissy maid.
Ok dumbass, I didn't want to do this in all honesty because you evidently lack social skills and many of those people have mental health problems I didn't want to contribute to, but fuck it, let's do it.

Firstly, we get it, you've discovered a fetish that you find degrading (sissy maid) so you keep repeating it over and over because you think everybody would be insulted by it. All you're ACTUALLY doing is showing anybody that much like Mormons in Europe, your sex life (if you have one) is "all missionary, all the time." You betray yourself by your focus on repeatedly trying to get that over as an insult, all it does is show us you have a narrow, repressed and utterly unsatisfying "sex life."

Next, you're not destroying anybody, living rent free in their head, winning an argument or any of the other bizarre delusions you've given yourself. You look like an 11 year old child, and that may be being generous age wise. Nobody is even angry at you, we're literally just laughing at how pathetic you are in the discord. Your complete and utter lack of self-awareness is troubling. You're out here saying that you're "putting people in your dungeon" without any hint of realisation that you just look like a complete and utter weirdo. Nobody takes it seriously, nobody thinks you're credible, we do however find how tragic you are incredibly hilarious. Thanks for the entertainment.

Now, the reason you drew the collective ire was the seemingly random attack on Mox Girl. What's the issue here? Are you a rejoiner or alt who she's had run ins with? Did you try and get boob pictures and get denied like the sad little creature you are? You seem to be under some weird impression that you're superior to us or that you're bothering us in any way. We're laughing at you, you sad little cunt.You're not bothering us, you're just showing yourself up more and more and more.

When will you realise that this trollish, sad pathetic attempt at insulting people with sexual fetishes you're too frigid to understand isn't working and get back in your box? I'm guessing never.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,554 Posts
Ok dumbass, I didn't want to do this in all honesty because you evidently lack social skills and many of those people have mental health problems I didn't want to contribute to, but fuck it, let's do it.

Firstly, we get it, you've discovered a fetish that you find degrading (sissy maid) so you keep repeating it over and over because you think everybody would be insulted by it. All you're ACTUALLY doing is showing anybody that much like Mormons in Europe, your sex life (if you have one) is "all missionary, all the time." You betray yourself by your focus on repeatedly trying to get that over as an insult, all it does is show us you have a narrow, repressed and utterly unsatisfying "sex life."

Next, you're not destroying anybody, living rent free in their head, winning an argument or any of the other bizarre delusions you've given yourself. You look like an 11 year old child, and that may be being generous age wise. Nobody is even angry at you, we're literally just laughing at how pathetic you are in the discord. Your complete and utter lack of self-awareness is troubling. You're out here saying that you're "putting people in your dungeon" without any hint of realisation that you just look like a complete and utter weirdo. Nobody takes it seriously, nobody thinks you're credible, we do however find how tragic you are incredibly hilarious. Thanks for the entertainment.

Now, the reason you drew the collective ire was the seemingly random attack on Mox Girl. What's the issue here? Are you a rejoiner or alt who she's had run ins with? Did you try and get boob pictures and get denied like the sad little creature you are? You seem to be under some weird impression that you're superior to us or that you're bothering us in any way. We're laughing at you, you sad little cunt.You're not bothering us, you're just showing yourself up more and more and more.

When will you realise that this trollish, sad pathetic attempt at insulting people with sexual fetishes you're too frigid to understand isn't working and get back in your box? I'm guessing never.
So let me get this straight. You’re SOOO unbothered by me, you felt the need to write a 5 paragraph essay, consisting of 364 words and 2062 characters just to explain just EXACTLY how little I bother you? Is that the standard response of someone who isn’t the slightest bit bothered?

While this of course makes you a complete laughing stock, I wouldn’t take your word seriously anyway as nobody else does, not even yourself. You went from apparently not even reading my posts to this tear stained masterpiece within what, 2 or 3 days?

If I haven’t destroyed you, I’ve certainly broken you.

Also just to add, how could I be a rejoiner if I joined the forum before Mox Girl in the first place? At least do some research before posting such drivel. On top of that, the excessive use of the word “we” is tragic. Nobody else comes close to the level of rage that you are clearly at over this whole thing. You’re on your own with this one, sissy maid.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,554 Posts
You shoulda joined the discord to see what he meant by "we".
As much as I appreciated the invite, I requested it tongue in cheek as I really don’t watch enough wrestling these days to get involved in another wrestling discussion site or whatever discord is. Though I do find it utterly hilarious if people are discussing me when I’m not even on it. Clearly the discord is booming with riveting discussion.
Also, you've yet to explain your heat with Mox Girl. If you're gonna just insult her for no reason, then admit it, don't call her a terrible poster and fail to give reasons. That's weak sauce.
Because her posts are essentially spam. Usually some lame attempt at humor involving Jonathan Good with a few “lol”s and laughing faces thrown in for good measure. I’m not criticizing her as a person but she should probably leave the posting to people who actually contribute to the discussion.

·
Registered
2,377 Posts

·
WF's #1 Mox fan.
23,551 Posts
Because her posts are essentially spam. Usually some lame attempt at humor involving Jonathan Good with a few “lol”s and laughing faces thrown in for good measure. I’m not criticizing her as a person but she should probably leave the posting to people who actually contribute to the discussion.
Sorry to break this to you mate, but you don't decide who "contributes" to discussions on here. You're not king of WF, so stop acting like you're some kind of authority.

It's also rich that a dude who's recent posts mostly consist of calling other people "sissy maids" is trying to decide who is a good contributor. Fucking classic.

And stop being lame and call him Jon Moxley for fuck's sake. You're not cool cos you weirdly refer to a wrestler by their real name.

59,999 Posts
I am here to reaffirm that Dec.31 will be my last day here. It feels strange to have typed that sentence because I really enjoyed WF. I loved the presentation of this site with the gif avis and sigs and all the wonderful smileys. WF had a personality and I always felt at ease posting here.

Even my poor health couldn't keep me away from here. In June of 2017, I clinically died three separate times in a 12 day period. Following that, I returned here three weeks later and I didn't miss a beat. This site was just so fun and welcoming to me that it felt like home.

Earlier this year I left for health reasons but returned to wish @CJ a happy birthday before the end of August reboot. Turned out that was delayed for three months, so I decided to hang around. Nothing had changed here. The site still had that aura and it felt like I had never left. I decided to stay through Christmas time because WF was always a good place to be at Christmas with all the goofy Christmas names and sometimes having them in color. Alas, the board reset changed all of that.

The new format has killed WF. It feels like a ghost town now. The site is so sterile now, cold and lacking in personality. The "upgrade" has def. been a downgrade. I used to be drawn to this site and looked forward to spending time here. Not anymore. My health was going to preclude me from posting here anyways, but even if I do start feeling better, I will not return to this hollowed shell of a once great forum.

I'll miss some of the wonderful people whom I met and I will miss the good times here. I will not miss this inferior version of WF. ¡Vaya con Dios!

PS In keeping with this thread's theme of In and Out, here is some light reading to pass the time whilst you decide whether to remain or go. Ladies and Gentlemen, I give you WF After Dark. Stories | Wrestling Forum

·
Team AEW
2,794 Posts
Take care Shiv! @THE MAN.THE MYTH.THE SHIV.THE END. Was good talking to you from time to time. Maybe Bryan will win dat Rumble some day.

Yeah, this forum is so dead, I don't come here often too. Even when there's nothing to do at work, I come here rather rarely. There's such emptiness here, nothing is going on. I'm sure there will be lots of new users coming in, and that would be like a new generation, but feels like literally EVERYONE of the old guard left. Lots and lots of posters I liked, or at least got used to seeing here, left, and it's a whole different place now. My boy Drew McIntyre gets more reaction on RAW these days than this forum gets activity. Maybe I'll be gone too, I wouldn't announce it or anything, it's just I feel like one day I'm just gonna even forget to come here and that would be it.

·
Registered
16,454 Posts
I am still here although not as much. I'll post when I need to but this forum hurts my eyes... I might join DammitC discord I keep leaving it too long and then get expired out, feel bad because he's invited me twice now

But this forum has a lot of active users who, agree or disagree, I have enjoyed talking too. So for that reason I'll still be hanging just not as active as before.

Also take care @THE MAN.THE MYTH.THE SHIV.THE END. Much love my dude.

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
51,531 Posts
It killed the forum. There are other forums like WS, but that site has barely any activity, either. I think forums are dying. But this forum didn't have to die, that's the stupid part about all of this. Great job, VS! Maybe we can make more suggestions in the 'we're moving' thread and be lied to by Jeff and co. Great job killing the forum, guys!

·
Registered
423 Posts
There are a number of simple browser extensions that can help you control hue and contrast. This may help your eyes some.
-Philip
You know there are XenForo extensions that prevent an absolute eyesore of a skin? Not like you give 2 shits about what the users want though. GDPR compliance is a bigger meal ticket than forum activity.

·
Registered
1,313 Posts
I think I'm in the same boat as a lot of people. There was no intention of my part to use the forum less, I just don't find myself logging in anymore.
Yep, I've probably only logged on a handful of times since the change while before I'd come around once/day for ten or so minutes. I miss the recent discussion list as I'd usually just see what was recently posted in and check out a couple of them.

221 - 240 of 247 Posts