Votes: 22 22.9%
  • Undecided For Now

Votes: 18 18.8%

• Total voters
201 - 220 of 247 Posts

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Um, nope. Where did I express a hatred of trans people? Sissy maid’s aren’t trans, they are straight men who are dressed up in order to fulfill a sensation of sexual thrill. I’ll thank you not to accuse me of such a horrible thing again. It’s 2019 man.

How do I join this?
Generally by being less of a dick than you are.

·
You were almost a Jill Sandwich
205 Posts
Um, nope. Where did I express a hatred of trans people? Sissy maid’s aren’t trans, they are straight men who are dressed up in order to fulfill a sensation of sexual thrill. I’ll thank you not to accuse me of such a horrible thing again. It’s 2019 man.

How do I join this?
You are calling me a cross dresser, dude. Most cross dressers are transgender, and none of that is through any fault of their own. You're being frankly transphobic here irregardless of how you try to say you aren't. You are saying cross dressing is not a good thing. That's fairly crude and reflects more on you as a person than anything else. It's 2019 and the fact you think that sissy is a decent insult says more about you than anything else, little man.

·
The Fresh Prince Is Back On His Throne!
11,554 Posts
Generally by being less of a dick than you are.
You’re back for more? Humiliating you isn’t even turning me on anymore you’re that worthless.
You are calling me a cross dresser, dude. Most cross dressers are transgender, and none of that is through any fault of their own. You're being frankly transphobic here irregardless of how you try to say you aren't. You are saying cross dressing is not a good thing. That's fairly crude and reflects more on you as a person than anything else. It's 2019 and the fact you think that sissy is a decent insult says more about you than anything else, little man.
A sissy is a specific type of crossdressing, in which the subject is very much aware they are in a humiliating position, a standard cross dresser is a man most likely trying to pass as a woman. People who admit they are a sissy are openly insulting themselves.

Oh and by the way smart guy, crossdressing is not directly associated with being transgender. Do your research, sissy maid.

·
205 Posts
You’re back for more? Humiliating you isn’t even turning me on anymore you’re that worthless.

A sissy is a specific type of crossdressing, in which the subject is very much aware they are in a humiliating position, a standard cross dresser is a man most likely trying to pass as a woman. People who admit they are a sissy are openly insulting themselves.

Oh and by the way smart guy, crossdressing is not directly associated with being transgender. Do your research, sissy maid.
I'm surprised you know so much about the subject yourself. I guess you're into that sort of thing.

·
11,554 Posts
I'm surprised you know so much about the subject yourself. I guess you're into that sort of thing.
We all have our kinks don’t we?
when did DeeGuy start being such a fucking cunt?
While I prefer to refrain from such foul language, I’d have to say it was when VS fucked us all over with this new shitty forum. I try to be a good member of the community, but as soon as I log on I am overwhelmed with total rage and bitterness, hence why I have set up camp in the rants section.

·
205 Posts
We all have our kinks don’t we?

While I prefer to refrain from such foul language, I’d have to say it was when VS fucked us all over with this new shitty forum. I try to be a good member of the community, but as soon as I log on I am overwhelmed with total rage and bitterness, hence why I have set up camp in the rants section.
Well it's fine if you're into it, but don't project on other people if they're not into the same things you are. ☝

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
Who brought up sissy maids

·
Registered
6,695 Posts

See this is what I mean. Acting like a dick head and thinking you're superior when everybody's just laughing at you.

·
Baby Yoda
29,155 Posts
Holy fuck are we still on this Dee guy business...

And here I am checking back to see actual updates when this thread is bumped only to see this shit.

VS seem to have gone quiet in the other thread thought they might post in here to reassure users, guess I was wrong.

·
Ilya Smirnov ate my puppy.
4,895 Posts
Holy fuck are we still on this Dee guy business...

And here I am checking back to see actual updates when this thread is bumped only to see this shit.

VS seem to have gone quiet in the other thread thought they might post in here to reassure users, guess I was wrong.
Looking for reassurance in Rants? You really are scraping the bottom of the barrel. :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

·
11,554 Posts
How do I become a sissy maid?👶
Is this is a genuine enquiry? If so I’m happy to discuss details with you as I’m always open to recruiting. Plus I believe sissy maid RavishingRickRules is getting quite lonely in my forum dungeon all by herself. She’s been a very naughty maid lately but perhaps a more obedient maid would set a better example. Plenty of room in Master DeeGuy’s dungeon.

·
Registered
6,695 Posts
Is this is a genuine enquiry? If so I’m happy to discuss details with you as I’m always open to recruiting. Plus I believe sissy maid RavishingRickRules is getting quite lonely in my forum dungeon all by herself. She’s been a very naughty maid lately but perhaps a more obedient maid would set a better example. Plenty of room in Master DeeGuy’s dungeon.
You're trying way too hard. Can you honestly lack self awareness this much? All you're doing is making yourself look more like a dickhead.

·
tombstone blues
14,292 Posts
Lack of self awareness is as good a gimmick as e-tough guy

201 - 220 of 247 Posts