Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 82 Posts

·
Recognize
21,378 Posts
1) Give me money
2) Give me a lifetime pass to every and any WWE show I want, including Wrestlemania. Make it ringside tickets too.
3) Let me sit in and watch how things are really done during RAW/PPV's.

That's just me. I'm guessing this thread is going to be full off stuff like this though:

1) Make Christian a 500 time world champion
2) Let Jericho and Punk dominate both RAW and SD as promo champions
3) Fire HHH and Cena.

·
Registered
9,346 Posts
It would be nice to see WWE evolve it's programming to become a little more like an authentic sporting event. I'd get McMahon to take wrestling back to the older, more strict rules of Kayfabe and steer the product away from supernatural gimmicks, candid backstage segments, unfunny comedy skits and childish and juvenile angles.

·
Registered
897 Posts
1. Give me money. Pretty obvious here.
2. Change creative. Put me on the creative team with a combination of Hollywood writers that they love, former wrestlers and Sapolsky.
3. Allow the creation of a 'Pure' title where guys are just left to go all out in the ring.

·
Registered
510 Posts
Everyone who said get rid of PG has 0 business sense.

Keep PG, change the show structure.

Have the shows cater to both PG and older age groups by time slot. First hour Raw, PG, second hour Tv-14.

Have a late show on Saturdays with no PG elements (any day is fine).

This way parents control their kids and they get to see some less simplistic characters.

3 things

Fix the roster so the same guys aren't always on the mat, every guy should have a 3 month quota that they must meet with a high minimum.

Get better writers/Make more fueds

Get rid of the fan favorites and have more diverse characters.

·
Ho!
18,993 Posts
I think you need to ask this guy for permission for that, not Vince lol.

Trips looks chubby in that pic.

Anyway:

1) Make Edge lose the World Title on Smackdown and win it on Raw, every week for the next 5 years
2) Make Triple H job to Santino, and have Santino no sell the pedigree. Oh, and make sure Triple H loses to the cobra.
3) Turn Cena heel

Alright, I admit it, only two of those I'd love to see happen. One for the entertainment and shock value as well as adding another dimension to this superstar, and the other one is just for the lulz. :p

But for a third one... I'd want hundred million dollars, ten million up front, and two million each year for the rest of my life. That should carry nicely over for the rest of my life... of course, Vince may not have that much, so I'd just take whatever he has as an alternative.

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
1. Give me money. Pretty obvious here.
2. Change creative. Put me on the creative team with a combination of Hollywood writers that they love, former wrestlers and Sapolsky.
3. Allow the creation of a 'Pure' title where guys are just left to go all out in the ring.
I know I might look like a complete dumbass for saying this but, who the fuck is 'Sapolsky'?

·
Banned
864 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
3 things

Fix the roster so the same guys aren't always on the mat, every guy should have a 3 month quota that they must meet with a high minimum.

Get better writers/Make more fueds

Get rid of the fan favorites and have more diverse characters.
...err...why? Isn't that the one thing you WOULDNT want to do? :confused: You make me a sad panda...

1 - 20 of 82 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.