Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Addicted to Sex & Candy
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
*Warning You are a complete prick, pickle-sucking doomass if you mention that it's "too long" or you hate "essay" posts. Most of you idiots probably need the summer school reading from teacher Dr. Keim. And, everything I say I'm serious about and I see no problem with... If it's "uh, too long" and you can't hangle how "long" it is, then close your eyes quicker than finding out your girl has yeast. Deal with it. Warning

The 1800s Had Them.... The 1900s Had Them... It's Time For The 2000s To Have Them!

Jesse & Frank James - Jauqin Murietta - Sam Bass - John Dillinger - Pretty Boy Floyd - Baby Face Nelson

Are these names famous or infamous? Sure, Sam Bass and Jauqin Murietta aren't really well known as, say, Billy the Kid, but they all did the samething: They did what they want, when they wanted to to do it by any means. Was it a "Fuck The World" attitude before the term came into use? Or were these men born to rob and kill?

Times have changed. Believe you and me - if technology wasn't what it has become these days, I would attempted to live in these men's shoes (or cowboy boots) and been on the run (damn, I lust over how fun that could be). Just imagine... You and your lover are the next Bonnie and Clyde and I find it romantic the way they lived and died... together.

I'm I slick? Pretty damn slick, though I've gotten lazy over the year and have been kicked out of 4 stores.. or five? Am I a con? Too easy. Do I have the guts and grit to take a bullet? Hell, yes. Do I have the smarts to bust out of prison if I were to get pinched? Hell, no.

Nothing makes my soul patch wetter from the drool of just day dreaming about becoming an outlaw - and a love one at that. Society isn't dumb, and is pretty tricky. All you have to do is play is smart. Don't kill kids. Become a sympathy figure and blame your problems on the government and claim that you're taking back what is your's and you're just taking a stand. It's tricky, but it can be done.

Naw, I haven't watched too many movies or read too many comic books and I've only had 8 concussions, so my mellon is fine. I don't see anything wrong with holding up a bank and making a little scratch. I see it as work, but fun work. And the best part is: If you do it long enough and establish yourself, you will go down in a blaze of glory... And there is nothing I want more.

But having a Bonnie to my Clyde does sound better. So, who has any guns and cars I can use? It's a career that I've been thinking about lately. Seriously.

Hehe.

·
40,588 Posts
You're gonna be forced to kill some person who doesn't deserve such a fate. This is when the Texas Rangers hunt you and gun you down. Or you could move to Bolivia if it gets too hot to handle.

Unless you're Anton Chirgurh but he's really just a ghost anyway.

Doing it the Black Bart way is much better...and smarter.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
Myers is right actually if we're gonna get serious.
Oh, lets not get serious. I'm with you, OP, the outlaw cowboy lifestyle is incredibly appealing to someone like me. Good luck to you, sir.

·
Addicted to Sex & Candy
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I don't know if I have it in me to take a life. I mean, if I can't take my own life, whose can I take? It's like in the movie "Terminator 2: Judgement Day" when Ed's character tells Arnie that he can't kill people anymore, so he just shots them in the leg or something.

Then again, I was trying to take my dad's eye out with a cable box during one of our fist fights. I was trying to grind the edge of it into his eye and tried hitting him with it but I got some pretty weak shots in. I can be a sick bastard.

Would I shot a cop? Uh, duh. Fuckin' cops wont leave me alone as much as it is right now. A Joe Nobody? If they got in my way and tried to be a hero like an idiot, yeah. I guess it's like hunting: I get my first white-tail, then I won't feel bad about killing anymore animals. I know the huge difference between killing a person and killing a deer, but, hell, we're all one in the same; we fuck, we eat, we have kids. Bambi didn't do too made after mommy was killed.

Am I screwed up in the head? Oh, yeah. I just want to have the story of Bonnie and Clyde and capture America's hearts and imagination and have people say, "I want to be just like <gangname here> Shawn!". The thrill of doing something that can get you locked up for life. The thrill to hold a nickle in someone's face as they hold their's to mine. Running away in my Corvette (and they ain't catching no '68 Corvette). Having to hide-out despite having all the money in the world and being able to buy whatever you want.

Why do it for the money when it's all about having fun in the first place? It's like playing cowboys and indians or cops and robbers as children - only this time, it's real and that's pure lust to me.

But I'm all talk. I've been talking about it for years. After I bought a suit, cowboy hat and boots to look like Jesse James, I told my mom that the first thing I ever wanted to be in life was an assassin. But holdin' up stage coaches and robbing banks just sounds more fun.

Death is a beautiful thing. Why not go out in a gun fight?

·
Registered
1,112 Posts
Death is a beautiful thing. Why not go out in a gun fight?
Dying in a gun fight or plane crash would be the way to fucking go. You get a first hand account. You get to hear, see, touch, taste, and smell everything that's taking you away from the Earth.

That would be great. Especially if I had candy. "I was in a gun fight and all I could taste was...delicious candy."

·
Registered
5,563 Posts
John Dillinger had an very low body count and he didn't believe in killing people.

Outlaws will always attract the idiots of society who see it as fast cars, guns, women etc.

They don't know the paranoia of not trusting anyone, always on the run, bullet wounds etc.

Most of those outlaws had shitty childhoods in a more violent time when death was a way of life. They never developed a proper system of morals or, dare I say it, honor.
Back then it was understandable for someone to kill someone, even the "good guys did it", now and days their is little excuse.

We have famous outlaws, Derrick Bird, David Randitsheni, Pedro Rodrigues Filho, Yang Xinhai, Ronald Dominique and many others.

knocking heads is a full time job now and only psychos kill people

The fun ended a long time ago

·
Addicted to Sex & Candy
1,284 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Seeing as how I've been admitted into a Psych-ward twice (God.. I faked out of the second one... Gimme an Acedemy Award), so "pyscho" could be the way to go.

As soon as I could even talk, the first couple of things I would talk about were gangsters and outlaws and how I wore my Southern Pride (No, I don't hate black people). Since where I live is smack-dab right in between Washington D.C. and Baltimore; damn, I remember back in the days gangs coming up to meet at the Grove. I'd always hear helicopters or gun shots or which friend just got hit by a car. I looked at the Grove and I look at Baltimore and I think, "Hell, I can be more famous than Cal Ripken, Jr. himself".

Besides, this century needs someone to make it fun again. Someone who has the ego and cockiness of a PTK. I just bought an old gangster hat today and I was thinking, "Damn... I wish I was in Chicago back in the early 1930s now".

I'm not going to sit at a desk surrounded by cubicles. I'm not going to live with a goddamn family member. I just get this perverse feeling about wanting to do all of this and I already have my first place and victim picked out. Sure, she hates me because I stole $3,454 from her son - but he was stupid enough to leave it in a sock drawer! Plus, the summer of 2006 was a tough one.

I will never understand why people would want to live a long life and be in good health and have a family and a great career. Honestly, that makes me throw up and piss all over myself at the same time. I feel stress free just thinking I don't have to put up for retirement or worry about paying any bills. Naw, I'm not that crazy - I've just got the balls to speak my mind.

It's the lust for blood. The lust of the get-a-way. The lust of taking action. The lust to.... Make it fun again.

........ Besides, I've already got a damn bullet pointed at my head already because I have to do something I don't want to do that will get a bunch of people after me. I agreed to be a fucking tool for something I'll rant about once it happens.

·
Banned
5,666 Posts
tl dr

Why do you always have to write an essay post every single time? Even when it's just a response to someone you're writing an essay.

·
Premium Member
3,187 Posts
tl dr

Why do you always have to write an essay post every single time? Even when it's just a response to someone you're writing an essay.
Maybe because he thinks that if lazy people like yourself try to read a post that takes more than 5 seconds to read through, your brain might grow and you might become that little bit smarter.

·
Registered
2,894 Posts
Julian Assange. Founder of Wikileaks. Walking Dead man. He could be considered an outlaw.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts