Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Banned
7,451 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
She talks a lot of shit.

But will WWE ever go the Attitude Era way. What I mean by that is when Brock returns to RAW the next time, and Stephanie is once again trying to emasculate a supertar.
Will Brock come out and just F5 her ass.

Exhibit A:

R.I.P. Good times of Wrestling :(

·
Registered
1,904 Posts
Would be amazing if Brock did F5 her but then we'd probably be forced into another Brock Vs Triple H feud.

·
Registered
273 Posts
Stephanie and Triple H DO NOT make a good Vince McMahon.

Also, they DO NOT put over the wrestlers, Stephanie especially, but Triple H too. And Stephanie and Triple H are simply uninteresting and monotonous - I'd rather watch paint dry (not literally) or have the Annomious RAW General Manager come back (and that was awful too). I know, I know be careful what you wish for - they almost brought that back.

Maybe have no authority figure is the way to go. Or have Triple H and Stephanie just not doing the Vince McMahon heel thing (if they insist on shoving themselves down our throats weekly). WE'VE SEEN IT! And it's a poor mans Vince McMahon's gimmick that was fresh in 1999.

Authority = Poor version of the Corporation
Triple H and Stephanie McMahon = Poor version of Vince McMahon

·
Registered
5,291 Posts
Steph gets real heat. Love it.
She did, now she gets nothing but "fuck off" heat, she belittles the talent week in and week out and it does NOTHING for any of them and every week it's without any kind of comeback.

Vince on a weekly basis would take it heavily on the chin, and also considering how she flipped the fuck out recently over Aj's tweet you can tell she does not like to be undermined at all, even in kayfabe.

60,006 Posts
She did, now she gets nothing but "fuck off" heat, she belittles the talent week in and week out and it does NOTHING for any of them and every week it's without any kind of comeback.

Vince on a weekly basis would take it heavily on the chin, and also considering how she flipped the fuck out recently over Aj's tweet you can tell she does not like to be undermined at all, even in kayfabe.
You are 100% on target with these remarks. I dont think Steph realizes how she has turned from good heel to "go away" heel.

·
A Real Knockout
1,113 Posts
You are 100% on target with these remarks. I dont think Steph realizes how she has turned from good heel to "go away" heel.

It's such a shame, because in the real she's apparently a super nice person and truly loves the business. But, her character is SO ANNOYING. Go away heel - I like that phrase. It's :trips3. >:)

·
Registered
5,706 Posts
That would be class if Steph took an F5.

Gotta admit though she is a great heel. Her mic work and just her mannerisms are perfected.

Reactions: TehMonkeyMan

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
It's such a shame, because in the real she's apparently a super nice person and truly loves the business. But, her character is SO ANNOYING. Go away heel - I like that phrase. It's :trips3. >:)
Yeah a super nice woman who compared her father's steroid trial to 9/11 and publicly admitted on twitter to exploiting a dead child for good PR for the the company. Yeah she's a super nice woman isn't she? . :rolleyes:

·
A Real Knockout
1,113 Posts
Yeah a super nice woman who compared her father's steroid trial to 9/11 and publicly admitted on twitter to exploiting a dead child for good PR for the the company. Yeah she's a super nice woman isn't she? . :rolleyes:

The first thing isn't bad per se - it's a bit theatrical, but family is often prone to extremes with the general public. The second, I don't see it that way. Are you talking about Connor - or someone else? Because I think all of their efforts, like with special needs children, breast cancer survivors, etc. yeah of course there's a bit of exploitation. BUT, there is also awareness, getting people to acknowledge people often ignored. And that is never a bad thing.

It may not be the best tactic, but it's not a bad thing at all.

In fact, neither of these seem bad to me.

BUT! If for the second one you mean something else, I was not specifically aware of anything specific about a dead child.

·
Premium Member
5,911 Posts
It would be great to see Brock F5 her, but it's never going to happen.

·
Registered
4,812 Posts
The first thing isn't bad per se - it's a bit theatrical, but family is often prone to extremes with the general public. The second, I don't see it that way. Are you talking about Connor - or someone else? Because I think all of their efforts, like with special needs children, breast cancer survivors, etc. yeah of course there's a bit of exploitation. BUT, there is also awareness, getting people to acknowledge people often ignored. And that is never a bad thing.

It may not be the best tactic, but it's not a bad thing at all.

In fact, neither of these seem bad to me.

BUT! If for the second one you mean something else, I was not specifically aware of anything specific about a dead child.
It's still a horrible thing to compare one of the world's worst tragedies in recent memory to her father potentially going away to prison for 10-20 years. And yes I was referring to Connor hell Wade Keller even criticised her for it.

·
A Real Knockout
1,113 Posts
It's still a horrible thing to compare one of the world's worst tragedies in recent memory to her father potentially going away to prison for 10-20 years. And yes I was referring to Connor hell Wade Keller even criticised her for it.

Eh, I see where you are coming from, but I can understand it. It's like when people talk about sport athletes going to war. It's in that same mold for me. As for the 2nd, again I just don't see it as bad. If there is one person who wasn't touched by that story, I would like to know. And had we not been informed of that individual, who knows how many others wouldn't we know about? To me, it's the same as animal rights shows where they play sad music and have beaten animals with sad faces. It's :trips3 to get people informed and emotionally involved. I don't remotely see it as bad - but I certainly can understand where people would.

·
Banned
283 Posts
These clowns want Stephanie to be getting embarrassed weekly by scrubs like Golddust. ZERO ability to see the big picture.

If Stephanie didn't go over so hard all the time, she wouldn't be credible enough to boot Lesnar out.

Now when he comes back he's going to get an insane face pop and set him up to be the thorn in The Authority's side.

That doesn't work if the heel is getting her "comeuppance" all the time from anyone and everyone.

And LMAO at yall wishing real physical harm on her and wanting one of the strongest men in the world to beat the hell out of her. Classy. Steph got yall so maaaaad, that yall are advocating domestic violence and shit. LMAO!

1 - 20 of 81 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.