Wrestling Forum banner

You gonna order Wrestlemania or watch it at a friends?

892 Views 15 Replies 14 Participants Last post by  stevie888
You gonna order Wrestlemania or watch it at a friends?
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

· Registered
1,951 Posts

· Premium Member
24,366 Posts
Neither. I wouldn't give drop a dime on another overpriced WrestleMania in my life. Nor would my friends. None of my friends would drop a dime on any professional wrestiling related things or have any interest in WrestleMania lol. I give the WWE like 7 bucks a month for WWE Classics On Demand, so they can suck it while I download their PPV for free.

· Registered
1,852 Posts
I can't stand watching it with other people, their all asleep by the time MITB starts and they end up waking just before the winner of the main event wins. Besides why the hell would I wanna share my pizza with anyone? :)

· The Power Of Three Will Set You Free
4,351 Posts
Not even going to watch. It will be the worst Wrestlemania ever. The build up is awful and the championship matches are not worth Wrestlemania.
How can you say that Wrestlemania will be the worst ever and that the matches are not worth Mania when there haven't been one damn match announced? What are stupid dumbass doing on the internet these days, damn, its a shame.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.