Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 38 of 38 Posts

·
CM Punk's Wife!
1,073 Posts
The funniest part about Marek Brave's shooting star press botch is that the rules were if you went through a table you were eliminated from the match so he eliminated himself on accident, it was so funny!

·
LIVE ACTION!
1,436 Posts
When Test was standing outside the ring doing something with the ever so gorgeous Stacy Kiebler *I'll never figure that one out*...but Scott Steiner climbs out onto the apron and miss-jumps and doesn't make it to Test.

Or when Christian and Steiner were fighting outside the ring in TNA and CC was going to slam BPP's head into the stairs but only holds his hands there while Steiner slams his self face first into the stairs.

Honorable Mention:
-Evans COD Missing the table
-Jeff being yelled at by Rico
-Jeff going to do the corkscrew splash and slips off the rope and hits TAKA
-Marek SSP
-Lesnar SSP

·
The Cold-Blooded Sausage Maker
8,590 Posts
Human Tornado fucking up a Shooting Star Press That Ended Being A Senton Was Funny.

·
Registered
254 Posts
I laughed myself to death when Rico yelled at Jeff at the Royal Rumble. Hilarious shit right there. Anyway, the biggest screw since Ive been watching was probably Lesnar's SSP...how he didnt die we will never know.

·
Le Champion
18,660 Posts
X/L/AJ said:
Marek Brave trying a shooting star to the outside but he went nowhere, landed on the turnbuckle and fell to the floor through a table. It was quite funny. He's a local guy around here though so I feel bad for him but yeah, no wonder IWA stopped booking him.
I agree.

·
INTERNATIONAL ASSAULT 2 is gonna be as good
412 Posts
M.W. said:
RVD completely missing the Van Daminator and Angle selling it regardless, couldn't stop laughing.
When was that anyway must of been a fair while back

·
Registered
142 Posts
Anytime that Great Khali is in a wrestling ring, he is BOLLOCKS!!

·
Represent
1,387 Posts
M.W. said:
Right around the actual rebirth of the ECW brand or pretty close to that, maybe eight months ago? Here's the incident I was talking about:

:lmao

Honest to god I almost split my stitches laughing.

I dunno, there's been a lot of bad botches, but Brock's is the most embarrassing I'd say... Botchamania on youtube by the way, is awesomeness.

·
Registered
351 Posts
Looks like RVD tried to recover from that move. I'm not sure, but I think if you look closer, RVD's other leg actually connects with the chair right at the bottom. Still doesn't look good regardless.

I freaked out the first time I saw that Marek Brave SSP botch.

·
Registered
124 Posts
Originally Posted by X/L/AJ
Marek Brave trying a shooting star to the outside but he went nowhere, landed on the turnbuckle and fell to the floor through a table. It was quite funny. He's a local guy around here though so I feel bad for him but yeah, no wonder IWA stopped booking him

I always thought it was Tyler Black. Guess I was wrong

21 - 38 of 38 Posts