Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
..........maybe Expanding the forums a bit, holding contests putting more games in the arcade, and improving the design making a new banner and stuff like that, because you could get bored on this forum pretty easy if your new.

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
I remember when we got this design. I hated it. I don't hate it anymore I just don't like it. And by the way Nitemare was acting that day this skin is here to stay.

·
Registered
270 Posts
IMO no you dont get bored if you are a newbie. This website is awesome, discuss things here, if that bores you simply leave.

IMO what would be cool, if WE had its own banner design kit on it.
But that would be to hard probably.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
well I am seriously saying you ever thought of making the forum a bit darker, because it looks a bit to girly, plus you dont need to change it straight away the design because basically you need to do it in your own time, but you couldn't you darken it a little bit.

·
3,113 Posts
Hack Tu said:
plus you dont need to change it straight away the design because basically you need to do it in your own time, but you couldn't you darken it a little bit.
What the hell are you trying to say?

And the skin looks fine imo. Doesn't look "girly".

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
To me the skin looks professional, somthing most forums don't have in skins.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
looks to white, and cant you atleast make one more forum for people looking for challengers in the Arcade or looking for tips.

·
Buzz Killington
2,202 Posts
Not enough people play the arcade for that to happen.

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
damn, then how could people get more challenges, if we dont have enough people playing in the Arcade, whats the point of having it.

·
Banned
3,015 Posts
Hack Tu said:
well I am seriously saying you ever thought of making the forum a bit darker, because it looks a bit to girly, plus you dont need to change it straight away the design because basically you need to do it in your own time, but you couldn't you darken it a little bit.
We just upgraded the entire site. It used to be on a darker skin, but I like this better now.

N

·
0 Posts
Girly? What the hell? White and dark (or not-so-dark on 32 bit color) blue is girly?

When you actually know something about site design come back and make posts.

As for your other suggestions, no. Arcade games are becoming slimer because there are copyright issues and people stole many of the Flash files and edited them for vB. I was going to add them all but I noticed the issues on their forums and avoided installing them so that I wouldn't get e-mailed to uninstall them.

http://v3arcade.com

1 - 16 of 16 Posts