Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well at least not usually, but sometimes you do, and when you do you must cherish it. Got into some random chat with this guy who is a friend of a friend and I ask him about this guy I know. Long story short he's taking psych drugs because of a psych test he had, I said that was good. He then takes offence and says it's not fair he be controlled like this and other anarchist bullshit. Anyway throughout it, he starts swearing and telling me how stupid he thinks I am and then suddenly, "horihweqp2", he's hit his own keyboard and sends it by accident. It was amazing and hilarious, I think I actually made the guy cry. Great moment, thought I would share it with you. High fives all round.

·
Premium Member
15,438 Posts
i've won plenty of online arguments. usually when the person signs off and disappears forever it's a TKO

there is also a dude on this forum that i knew from a hip hop forum and he completely ignores my posts and ignored my 2 PMs so i think i KO'd him too.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
it's pretty easy to win an argument here. go to the TNA section, and start a thread letting them know the product they love sucks.
and look at that, you've already won.

but i'm proud of you jupes, way to bring down a man and put him to his basic essence of being, with complete loss of motor functions. go get em kid.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
i still remember one of my favorite posts of all time on WF, where i equated Jupiter to the Soundgarden-Audioslave-back to Soundgarden transition.

it was solid. and logical. and victorious.

1 - 20 of 67 Posts