Wrestling Forum banner

You dont like/respect the miz ? Hold that thought

1321 Views 16 Replies 15 Participants Last post by  sharkboy22
The miz is a heel so naturaly he gets alot of dislike but some people just downright dislike the guy, well this might be due to his character people may have alot more respect for him after watching this video - http://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=the+true+story+of+the+miz&aq=f

Its the miz talking abouthow he chased his dream and never gave up in pursuing it and i think its makes him a decent role model for kids.

Kudos mr mizanin
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

· Registered
12,125 Posts
I dont hate The Miz, hes good.. and its really good for him tht he achieved his goals.. but i cant respect the guy just because he achieved his goals.. hate/love is instant.. but respect takes time. Miz has to do alot to earn respect of the most fans imo.

· Registered
4,666 Posts
I don't hate the Miz. I just don't care. But that goes for most of the WWE roster. There's a difference between hate and not caring.

Hate: "Great, the Miz is on. This guy blows. If he got ran over by a bus I would be okay with it"

Not Caring: "This is a great episode of The Event. Let me see what's on Raw. The Miz? I'll stick with the Event and come back in like 15 minutes to see what else is going on".

· I must away and tend to my ravens
12,061 Posts
Every month there's a thread about this.

Why can't some people get it through their thick skulls that some people like me just don't like the guy!
Give the OP a break, he only joined this month so he probably isn't aware of how often this thread has been done :p If he's still making them in 6 months time then feel free to rip on him.

· Registered
797 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Give the OP a break, he only joined this month so he probably isn't aware of how often this thread has been done :p If he's still making them in 6 months time then feel free to rip on him.
I might just make another just to tick the smartass off, nah jus kidding but seriously i was making a point about RESPECT not whether people like him or not

· Registered
243 Posts
I wouldn't say Miz has never put on a good match without getting carried, I wouldn't say that by a long shot. His match with Lawler was good because of the story it told, his match with Morrison was excellent (and don't tell me Morrison carried it, cause he didn't). His matches with Danielson have always been solid. He's not the best in ring worker, and I hated him more than anyone when he first broke into the business, but I think he's a FANTASTIC talker (as in, aside from Punk and maybe Barrett, probably the best in the WWE right now), and he can put on a good match.

I think people don't respect him because he came from a shitty reality TV show. But whatever, Trish came in and was a model and she's probably the highest regarded woman wrestler in WWE history.

I love the Miz. I don't think he's got X-pac heat, I think he's got legitimate heat with the crowd because he plays his character very well.

· You're better than that Cole.
3,991 Posts
I’m trying to figure out why Miz-marks (this is not directly towards you OP btw but a lot of Miz fans always post something like this about how Miz wants to reach his goal etc. like I’m suppose to give him sympathy) act like Miz is the only wrestler wants to be WWE Champion and had to scratch and claw his way to the top like no one else has done the same. Do you know how many wrestlers in the business who could sit there and really give you a true inspiration speech of how hard they tried to make it big in the WWE? and what sacrifice they had to make when Miz technically had it more easier then the rest of them?

You guys are being so caught up into the hype it's hilarious. If you still massively suck in some areas then you don't deserve the big prize in my opinion. This is just not for Miz this is for anyone who lacks true main event potential in general.

· Registered
6 Posts
The lawler match was great, would've been alot better though if they would've dropped the title on lawler and had him loose it on the way to wresltemania because of coles interference and then we would be at the same spot we are now with them about to goto a match at wrestlemania. I only seen bits and parts of the morrison and miz match, all looked good on both ends though so there is no argument there, but I mean come on we gotta give him some respect, back when he was a tag team he had some pretty good matches so we can't all say he's carried all the time. The one match that was his greatest I'll say was with daniel the last few weeks, that was awesome.

He's not my favorite wrestler but I do respect what he does.

· Registered
10,918 Posts
I might just make another just to tick the smartass off, nah jus kidding but seriously i was making a point about RESPECT not whether people like him or not
So why is the thread titled "You don't like" as well?

Quite frankly this is stupid. I respect each and every wrestler out there. They go out and give a 110% to send the fans home happy week in and week out. How can I not respect them? As for The Miz great for him. The guy had something to prove and he damn well did it! He proved to us that he wasn't just some Real World celeb trying to make it as a wrestler. Does that mean I like the guy and should give a shit about him? No. Respect him? You damn right I do.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.