• Disagree

Votes: 45 36.3%

• Total voters
1 - 20 of 108 Posts

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am a huge Cena fan. You dont hate John Cena you hate his Gimmick,he always wins,always is the WWE Champ

·
Registered
252 Posts
wrong, i hate him, he is like a cancer to the wwe since he debut. I got no tolerance for a wigger.

·
"This is real..."
1,200 Posts
I started actually disliking John Cena recently. The moment he lifted Wade Barret on his shoulders and did that grin is when I really started to hate him as a person. In character or not, that was basically a giant middle finger to non-casual fans.

·
Asuka
96,233 Posts
I've defended Cena before, but it's really not your place to presume that on anybody. Some people legitimately don't like Cena as a performer, not just because of his gimmick. I know because I've seen the same thing as John Cena years earlier and I hated the piece of shit because of how he performed, his name was Hulk Hogan.

·
Asuka
96,233 Posts
Actually, my god's name is Jesus Christ, but regardless, I didn't say I hated John Cena, I even said I've defended him, so where is this coming from? :argh: And for that matter, I don't give a fuck what Punk thinks as a person. Hell, he likes Dolph Ziggler and Zack Ryder, so his opinion has no weight whatsoever on mine.

I like Cena, as a talent, but there are those who don't. You can't just stereotype an entire group of fans in saying that they'd all like Cena under a good gimmick, it's not true, that's all I was saying.

·
Banned
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
yeah but you are only ten percent where as the rest of wwe universe love him I am not forcing anyone here

·
Asuka
96,233 Posts
yeah but you are only ten percent where as the rest of wwe universe love him I am not forcing anyone here
Ten percent? fpalm

Ok, first off, how does 10% of the fanbase just happen to make it to every single show, everywhere in the country, everywhere in the world, and be more vocal than the people cheering him? It's not 10 percent, it's a lot higher.

Secondly, how am I part of anything when I JUST said that I like him as a talent, despite the way he's booked? fpalm

·
Registered
274 Posts
actually i hate his gimmick, but i kinda start to hate him as person, too. don´t know why

1 - 20 of 108 Posts