·
Registered
3,275 Posts
Re: You don't fuck with one's diet soda

WHAT A GREAT FEUD!

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Would you LOL if Cena Punk heat was over the diet soda?

Other then that question I literally did a randy orton spaz when I saw punk nail cena with the chair.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts
Re: Would you LOL if Cena Punk heat was over the diet soda?

I think Punk's the bigger picture.
I think he's the leader of Nexus.
Considering him and his straight edge society were beat up on the first day, that would make perfect sense from a WWE booking standpoint (which is to say it makes sense from an idiotic standpoint).

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts

But still I am wondering can he still wrestle, and has he still been training because he looks like he lost some weight. Then again I haven't seen his body shape since he started announcing.

·
Registered
584 Posts

Considering him and his straight edge society were beat up on the first day, that would make perfect sense from a WWE booking standpoint (which is to say it makes sense from an idiotic standpoint).
I'm aware of that. But obviously they want triple H to go against sheamus so he cant lead nexus.
Going with Punk they can say something like it was a set up all along. Punk getting jumped wae a decoy.

Obviously back in June, Punk wasn't the bigger picture, but creative changed it.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

Actually I did. My friend left a diet soda in my fridge. At one point, I cleaned my fridge (a very rare thing for me) and THREW it out. To this day, NOTHING has happened to me.

So you can fuck with one's diet soda.

Reactions: ToddTheBod

·
Registered
2,475 Posts

As soon as Punk delivered that promo at the Slammies I knew Cena was the guy he was talking about and it is because he spilled Punks soda.

·
Registered
2,475 Posts

Its going to be a great feud whether Punk is part of the bigger picture or if it is just all over a soda.

·
Registered
3,646 Posts

pretty sure John cena is gonna mention that while he comes out with his goofy voice for the first 5 minutes then transition into serious cena

·
The Man
15,344 Posts
Re: You don't fuck with one's diet soda - Cena/Punk

I figured Punk was talking about that. It's time for Kane vs Jericho feud 2.0.

I'm calling it right now: Cena vs Punk in a Diet Pepsi on a Pole match at Wrestlemania. BOOK IT.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts

Holy crap, the reaction to punk hitting cena with a chair is gold in this video.

Oh cena marks..."I hope he dies in an ever burning fire"

GOLD reaction

·
Premium Member
1,165 Posts

I think Punk's the bigger picture.
I think he's the leader of Nexus.
I'm aware of that. But obviously they want triple H to go against sheamus so he cant lead nexus.
Going with Punk they can say something like it was a set up all along. Punk getting jumped wae a decoy.

Obviously back in June, Punk wasn't the bigger picture, but creative changed it.
I don't think there is a "Bigger Picture" any more, Creative were probably just making it up as they went along. Same with them attacking Taker and Otunga threatning to tell the world why they attacked him, we'll probably never hear the reason behind it.

After about a month the whole Nexus angle was a giant Clusterfuck.

·
Registered
213 Posts

Wrestlemania 27, CM Punk vs John Cena - Contract inside a refrigerated vending machine match...

...with JR on commentary.

"OHH MY GAWDDD!1! THERES DIET SODA EVERYWHERE!!!! ASPARTAMANIA IS RUNNING WILD!!!!!"

·
Registered
5,126 Posts

Actually I did. My friend left a diet soda in my fridge. At one point, I cleaned my fridge (a very rare thing for me) and THREW it out. To this day, NOTHING has happened to me.

So you can fuck with one's diet soda.
This is untrue. The only reason he didn't fuck with you is because he saw how much you had on your plate already and felt pity.

1 - 20 of 173 Posts