Asuka
Rhea Ripley
Bianca Belair
Alexa Bliss
Lita

·
Registered
82 Posts
I'm going to choose majority of men because I don't care much about women's wrestling -
Male -
Reigns, Styles, Orton , Lashley , Drew , Bron Breaker
Female -
Mandy and Scarllet
Part timers -
Lesnar and Edge

·
Registered
13,730 Posts
Scarlett Bordeaux why?

You would pick the biggest stars obviously

Assuming Brock, Cena, Rousey are out then Reigns, Sasha, Becky, Rollins, Orton, Edge, Charlotte, Punk, Bryan, Moxley/Ambrose, Bliss, New Day (as a group), Omega, Bucks, Bayley, Asuka

If Wyatt, Strowman and Jericho could get their personal issues in order them too

·
Registered
3,269 Posts
MJF
Danielson
Punk
Edge
Omega
Jay White
Adam Cole
Jon Moxley
Eddie Kingston
Sammy Guevara

Mic Skill, relatable character, match quality being my top 3 things I look for.

You ask me to sign 10 wrestlers to start a company none of them would be female

·
The Babyface of WF
WWE/F since 1993
19,428 Posts
The way I'd manage booking and creative structure would be much more suitable for me personally than managing profits that's for sure;)

(Men)
Roman Reigns(Placeholder/Gatekeeper)
AJ Styles(Serviceable)
Randy Orton(Serviceable)
Matt Riddle(Present built Star)
Gable Stevenson(Future star/risk despite being featless atm though)

(Women)
Alexa Bliss(Present/Center star)
Sasha Banks(Serviceable/Gatekeeper)
Bianca Belair(Present built star)
Mandy Rose(Present built star)
Toni Storm(Groomed future star)

·
Registered
482 Posts
Great thread idea! Not often I say this around here.

First off, no women for me. They are not draws and are crap on the mic and in the ring.

So the 10 names I would sign are all male:

1. MJF - this is just obvious. Best heel in the game, best promo in the game and although not a great worker, he does not need to be. The perfect foil to any face champion or a great, short run heel champ.

2. Brock Lesnar - the only legit mainstream draw left in wrestling. But I'd bring him in on a full time deal.

3. Braun Strowman - legit big man who can work, has a presence AND was over as hell in WWE when he was given the right. Under the right management he is a star.

4. Seth Rollins - currently the best in ring talent in wrestling, has been for almost 10 years actually and so damn versatile as a character.

5. CM Punk - for the mic work and feuds he can build...but I'd have him on a short contract and replace him once he'd helped build the younger guys.

6. Adam Page - I'm not a fan exactly but he is the right age and can be used to hold the title for a while. A valuable selection.

7. Karrion Kross - a big guy by modern standards and completely misused by the WWE, this guy is a solid upper midcarder if treated right.

8. Hammerstone - incredible that this guy is not on a mainstream American promotion and still only 30. The perfect time to shine a spotlight on the future.

9. Ricochet - the most effective high flyer since RVD is another case of being poorly used in the WWE.

10. AJ Styles - he can still go, is still not too old and much like Punk, could be used to build the younger talent.

·
Lifting weights and eating steaks
21,441 Posts
Bryan Danielson
CM Punk
Jacob Fatu
Jay White
Kenny Omega
Hangman Page
MJF
Darby Allin
AJ Styles
Miro

Got a great mix there of brilliant ring work, brilliant mic skills, great characters, experience and youth.

·
Registered
13,730 Posts
Great thread idea! Not often I say this around here.

First off, no women for me. They are not draws and are crap on the mic and in the ring.

So the 10 names I would sign are all male:

1. MJF - this is just obvious. Best heel in the game, best promo in the game and although not a great worker, he does not need to be. The perfect foil to any face champion or a great, short run heel champ.

2. Brock Lesnar - the only legit mainstream draw left in wrestling. But I'd bring him in on a full time deal.

3. Braun Strowman - legit big man who can work, has a presence AND was over as hell in WWE when he was given the right. Under the right management he is a star.

4. Seth Rollins - currently the best in ring talent in wrestling, has been for almost 10 years actually and so damn versatile as a character.

5. CM Punk - for the mic work and feuds he can build...but I'd have him on a short contract and replace him once he'd helped build the younger guys.

6. Adam Page - I'm not a fan exactly but he is the right age and can be used to hold the title for a while. A valuable selection.

7. Karrion Kross - a big guy by modern standards and completely misused by the WWE, this guy is a solid upper midcarder if treated right.

8. Hammerstone - incredible that this guy is not on a mainstream American promotion and still only 30. The perfect time to shine a spotlight on the future.

9. Ricochet - the most effective high flyer since RVD is another case of being poorly used in the WWE.

10. AJ Styles - he can still go, is still not too old and much like Punk, could be used to build the younger talent.
Lol you mentioning 'drawing' as a reason for discounting the women then list bunch of guys who have never actually drawn any money....

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,944 Posts
Men
Hangman Page
MJF
Jon Moxley
Miro
Eddie Kingston

Women
Becky Lynch
Sasha Banks
Britt Baker
Io Shirai
Thunder Rosa

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
17,139 Posts
You know what?

Screw it. I'd also like to do a Top 10 List for both men and women. I don't think 5 names for each are enough :p

Would it be cool if we have folks repost their lists to include a top 10, @PhenomenalOne11 ?

Anyway, I'll do mine again:

Men:

1. CM Punk
2. Bryan Danielson
3. Kenny Omega
4. AJ Styles
5. Tetsuya Naito
6. Kazuchika Okada
7. Hiroshi Tanahashi
8. Seth Rollins
9. Will Ospreay
10. Randy Orton

Honorable Mentions: Jay White, Kevin Owens, Drew McIntyre, Adam Cole, Tommaso Ciampa, etc.

Women:

1. Becky Lynch
2. Charlotte Flair
3. Britt Baker
4. Asuka
5. Thunder Rosa
6. Sasha Banks
7. Bayley
8. Ruby Soho
9. Serena Deeb
10. Rhea Ripley

Honorable Mentions: Toni Storm, Candice LeRae, Kris Statlander, Io Shirai, Zelina Vega, etc.

21 - 40 of 64 Posts