Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I didn't know what section to put this in because it applies to pretty much all companies but fuck it we'll put it in here. I'm dividing it by your first 5 Male picks and first 5 Female picks. Who are you building your company around?

Men
1. Roman Reigns (obvious choice, face of the company.
2. Matt Riddle
3. Killer Kross
4. Brian Cage
5. Bron Breakker (for the youth factor, change his name to Rex Steiner too)

Women
1. Scarlett Bordeaux (top female in the company)
2. Liv Morgan
3. Tessa Blanchard
4. Toni Storm
5. Tay Conti

With those first 10 talents I reckon you'd have the foundation of a successful company, all have insane talent and would be pushed to the best of their abilities. Would probably hire Edge, Lesnar and Goldberg as part timers.

Who would be your top female and male talent?

·
Registered
196 Posts
Do we have just icks to anybody or is it free agents only ? If we are just talking on free agents then

MEN:
1. Killer Kross
2. Dragon Lee & Rush (Tag Team pick)
3. Johnny Gargano (contract expires in a few and is rumored not to renew)
4. EC3 (Have him tap back into more of his TNA character)
5. Braun Strowman

Women:
1. Tessa Blanchard
2. Nicole Matthews
3. Ivelesse
4. Cheerleader Melissa
5. Lita

if we talking anybody from any promotion:

Men:
1. Kenny Omega
2. Adam Page
3. Roman Reigns
4. Kazuchika Okada
5. MJF

Women:
1. Sasha Banks
2. Tessa Blanchard
3. Britt Baker
4. Thunder Rosa
5. Bianca Belair

·
Registered
923 Posts
I didn't know what section to put this in because it applies to pretty much all companies but fuck it we'll put it in here. I'm dividing it by your first 5 Male picks and first 5 Female picks. Who are you building your company around?

Men
1. Roman Reigns (obvious choice, face of the company.
2. Matt Riddle
3. Killer Kross
4. Brian Cage

5. Bron Breakker (for the youth factor, change his name to Rex Steiner too)

Women
1. Scarlett Bordeaux (top female in the company)
2. Liv Morgan
3. Tessa Blanchard
4. Toni Storm
5. Tay Conti

With those first 10 talents I reckon you'd have the foundation of a successful company, all have insane talent and would be pushed to the best of their abilities. Would probably hire Edge, Lesnar and Goldberg as part timers.

Who would be your top female and male talent?
I absolutely agree with Roman, Bron, and Liv

But what Irks me is you whom I always admired and shared a disdain for flippy wrestlers with no personality and only rely on in-ring skill, chose 7 out of your list of 10 Who have Independent Background thereby making them Indy waste.

for your own good Man, change those into Carmella, Lacey Evans, Eva Marie, Nia Jax, Happy Corbin, Riddick Moss, Big E, and Jinder Mahal, because even if these people leave a lot to be desired, they will ALWAYS have the definitive advantage that they do not have an Indy Background.

Why would anyone Choose Matt Riddle, you or me will likely beat up this goofball with both hands tied behind our backs and a blindfold in a real fight.

I absolutely love your posts, how you put those marks who love workrate in their place, but I am baffled with this.

·
Premium Member
2,626 Posts

But what Irks me is you whom I always admired and shared a disdain for flippy wrestlers with no personality and only rely on in-ring skill, chose 7 out of your list of 10 Who have Independent Background thereby making them Indy waste.

for your own good Man, change those into Carmella, Lacey Evans, Eva Marie, Nia Jax, Happy Corbin, Riddick Moss, Big E, and Jinder Mahal, because even if these people leave a lot to be desired, they will ALWAYS have the definitive advantage that they do not have an Indy Background.

Why would anyone Choose Matt Riddle, you or me will likely beat up this goofball with both hands tied behind our backs and a blindfold in a real fight.

I absolutely love your posts, how you put those marks who love workrate in their place, but I am baffled with this.
You’ve obviously never seen Riddle fight.

·
Registered
Resident Centrist
7,356 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·

I picked Riddle because the dude is a legitimate fighter, was in the UFC for a decent period and he has charisma coming out the wazoo. He's easily a talent that can be pushed at the forefront of any company.

·
Currently lying down wearing a blue suit
17,133 Posts
Obviously, we disagree big time, OP; BUT this is a fun concept of a thread, so kudos to you, dude (y)

Men:

1. CM Punk
2. Bryan Danielson
3. Kenny Omega
4. AJ Styles
5. Tetsuya Naito

Honorable Mentions: Kazuchika Okada, Hiroshi Tanahashi, Seth Rollins, Will Ospreay, Randy Orton, etc.

Women:

1. Becky Lynch
2. Charlotte Flair
3. Britt Baker
4. Asuka
5. Thunder Rosa

Honorable Mentions: Sasha Banks, Bayley, Ruby Soho, Serena Deeb, Rhea Ripley, etc.

1 - 20 of 64 Posts