Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 41 Posts

· Banned
2,276 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
When there together, you can tell by the amount of effort they put in to entertain the fans, of how much they enjoy working together. I think Kane preferes to be more in the comedic role, because he executes it perfectly. It's good aswell because Kane will probably stick around longer rather then retiring.

Anyone else can feel the chemistry?

· Registered
1,017 Posts
I have noticed more than once its looked like they were dying to burst out laughing when there in each others faces

· I DIDN"T ASK FOR THIS
13,512 Posts
Kane is a professional he has dealt with even worst than this and haven't complained or whined about anything.

I do not like Bryan, but he also a pro. I think he is enjoying this the most.

· Registered
2,967 Posts
When there together, you can tell by the amount of effort they put in to entertain the fans, of how much they enjoy working together. I think Kane preferes to be more in the comedic role, because he executes it perfectly. It's good aswell because Kane will probably stick around longer rather then retiring.

Anyone else can feel the chemistry?
Yea, I love this duo. It's something that's fresh, new and funny. Oh and by the way, it's "they're". Not "there".

· Registered
229 Posts
I think Kane's loved what he's been doing most of his whole career.

· Asuka
^Take this off
126,684 Posts
The chemistry is fantastic, hopefully it leads to Kane putting D Bry over
Leads to? That's how it started...

Anyway, yeah, it's pretty obvious they're having fun, which is always great to see. When people are having fun it comes across on screen, that's one of the cool things about watching Sandow right now, he's having a shitload of fun with the segments he gets.

I should probably watch the hug it out segment from Raw, somebody mentioned on a podcast that it looked like Bryan and Kane were covering the other ones faces with their arm so they could laugh without the audience seeing it visibly. I would've loved to have seen Bryan's reaction to that backstage exclusive where he fucking slaps that guy on the ass in the hallway after he hugs him, he probably couldn't wait for the cameras to stop rolling so he could explode laughing.

· Registered
6,771 Posts
Kane is fucking awesome, and "Fun Kane" was overdue to reappear. Perfect person in DB to do this with. You can see DB have trouble not laughing out loud. When he accused Kane "YOU DIDN'T HUG ME!" you could clearly tell he was trying hard to not laugh with the shit eating grin.

· Respect My Pimphand..
16,667 Posts

Anyway, yeah, it's pretty obvious they're having fun, which is always great to see. When people are having fun it comes across on screen, that's one of the cool things about watching Sandow right now, he's having a shitload of fun with the segments he gets.

I should probably watch the hug it out segment from Raw, somebody mentioned on a podcast that it looked like Bryan and Kane were covering the other ones faces with their arm so they could laugh without the audience seeing it visibly. I would've loved to have seen Bryan's reaction to that backstage exclusive where he fucking slaps that guy on the ass in the hallway after he hugs him, he probably couldn't wait for the cameras to stop rolling so he could explode laughing.
For the first time since his debut I think Bryan has found his niche and has created a captivating stand alone character that he will be remembered for. I think at some point in the next 3 years he will run a "chris benoit" rumble win storyline for his big WWE Title win at Mania (albeit more humorous) but that won't be for awhile and, currently, there's no need to rush it imo. For awhile he was Rocky Maivia but I think he's finally found HIS The Rock.

· FEED ME LESS!
3,867 Posts

I forgot to mention this but I was working with a buddy of mine back stage at a smackdown event when it was last in NH, and I talked to sandow for a few minutes. His words were and I quote: " my gimmick has got to be the most ridicules thing other then brodus clay, but hey whatever works right?" He knows how crazy it is but he loves doing it, which is all you need to get over truly.

· Registered
436 Posts
This storyline is really great and you can definitely see they are having fun. It's hard to believe this is the same guy Cole was calling boring on Smackdown to now where he is the most entertaining guy on the roster in this current storyline in my opinion.

1 - 20 of 41 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.