Wrestling Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Banned
281 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Very Weak Promo , Triple h saved the segment by carrying punk throughout.

Body builder fetish lol .

You can pretty much tell Punk's got no material. He keeps bitching and bitching , and thats what he knows best imo.

It worked so well for punk when he was against cena coz cena is not a good talker like trips.
With trips he is basically struggling Without material.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BREAK KAYFABE FOLKS.

if this was a Normal feud between Trips & Punk for a title .. Punk would have had a lot to say.

All this "Reality" to the feud has exposed him badly.

Reality ERA has backfired.

·
Banned
2,820 Posts
Huh?

It was a good promo...why are you mongoloids arguing over who was better in that promo? Why can't it be solid on both sides?

·
Banned
162 Posts
Yep, he is definitely coming off like a whiney little bitch. You've never liked me Hunter! The WWE only pushes body builders! I was cheered once in a match with DX!

I'm worndering if all the punk marks are going to come on here and still claim that Punk isn't getting over by breaking kayfabe, cause it's not like he ever breaks kayfabe :rolleyes:

·
Registered
326 Posts
Very Weak Promo , Triple h saved the segment by carrying punk throughout.

Body builder fetish lol .

You can pretty much tell Punk's got no material. He keeps bitching and bitching , and thats what he knows best imo.

It worked so well for punk when he was against cena coz cena is not a good talker like trips.
With trips he is basically struggling Without material.

THIS IS WHAT HAPPENS WHEN YOU BREAK KAYFABE FOLKS.

if this was a Normal feud between Trips & Punk for a title .. Punk would have had a lot to say.

All this "Reality" to the feud has exposed him badly.

Reality ERA has backfired.

totally agree, he's been doing the SAME promo for 2 months now. Punk is not ready for prime time. Now imagine if he had to do this TWICE a week like real stars had to before the brand split

·
Registered
7,745 Posts
Wasnt WF as a whole dying over the fact that Vince loves body builders because he would only push people with good physique and no in-ring talent? Whatsup?.. whats next?? Batista, Cena and other people were better now? What happened to Roidtista and I botch alone and all that crap? You guys make me physically ill!

·
Registered
6,761 Posts
Metty it's like if in the middle of the matrix neo looks deadpan right at the camera and says, this is just a movie I am an actor there is no matrix the bullets are fake no one really dies.

NO shit the movie is fake same thing here. We know it's scripted but it's the idea that it isn't that keeps everything moving.

For punk to actually win this verbal sparing with HHH he needs to say that he was not given pushes or was being buried. Which breaks that illusion.
This work shoot thing has left them in a pickle

AWESOME ENDING THOUGH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
9,549 Posts
Wasnt WF as a whole dying over the fact that Vince loves body builders because he would only push people with good physique and no in-ring talent? Whatsup?.. whats next?? Batista, Cena and other people were better now? What happened to Roidtista and I botch alone and all that crap? You guys make me physically ill!
It's undisputable that Cena is the biggest name in the industry. Complain about it all you want, but his success is not because WWE pushed him down your throat. He legitimately appeals to kids and women in droves. He's made more money for the WWE than CM Punk could dream of.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.