Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
752 Posts
The half baked heartthrob hannibal grove. I'd probably write my own theme song. My finisher would be called the head change. Oldschool jumping piledriver

·
Registered
605 Posts
Name : British Beef
Entrance Music : Some shitty early 90's British techno
Finisher : The Choice Cut (Diamond Cutter)

·
Harvester of Sorrow
12,081 Posts
Name: "Wolfman" James Fagan
Finisher: Read Naked Choke and The Spear
Entrance: Vikings theme song "If I Had a Heart"

·
Registered
264 Posts
My wrestling name would just be my first name and my last name. Maybe I could use use my middle name in place of either my first or last name if I wanted to be really edgy.

For my entrance theme I would probably go with some generic metal riff that sounds like it was recorded in the late 90's or early 2000's. Something uninteresting.

I don't have a finisher, I have a catchphrase.

·
TONI POR TODO!
4,539 Posts
Name
Rompetechos

Theme

Finisher
Shooting Star Press

·
Used to be a Dreamer, Dreamin' of a Fire
6,173 Posts
Name: HERCULES ROCKEFELLER

Visual Influences/Gimmick:
The Energy of this Guy

Meets the Aesthetic/Personality of this Guy

With the physique of this guy

With This as My Finisher (Frankensteiner)

My Theme Song Would be This

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #12

·
Registered
3,453 Posts
Why would I want to BE a wrestler? That’s way too tough for me, I’ve never imagined it for a second lol.

I guess that’s why I identify with the types I can’t be, rather than the types I almost could be.

·
Registered
3,046 Posts
CJ Samuels
Lightning strike sound effect followed by Marilyn Manson's Sweet Dreams
Running Knee Strike

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I’d have a faction called: choir of young believers.
music:
Would all be wearing Victorian esq clothing
Finisher would be pedigree from top rope (Pepsi plunger) and anaconda vice

·
Registered
5,347 Posts
I'd use my real name. That way, no matter where I work, I can take it with me. It would suck to achieve fame and glory as "Galactic President Superstar McAwesome...ville" in WWE and then get fired and have to start from scratch.

Finisher: Codebreaker. A tribute to my all-time favourite wrestler, Chris Jericho, and it follows the principles of an effective finishing move- can be hit suddenly, in a variety of ways and on any opponent.

Theme Song: Love the intensity of Till I Collapse by Eminem, I'd chop it up so the intro's not quite so long, but to me it sets a great fight mood. Found this re-mix that puts a little extra bass in it.

·
There's only one of me
1,219 Posts
Name would be "Real Deal" Brandon Neal. My song would be Requiem For A Dream, but it would start near the end of the song (@ 4:25):

Signature move is a brainbuster. Finisher is pretty unique...a reverse suplex, but as they go down, you perform a jackhammer (so, a reverse jackhammer, where you land on their back instead of their abdomen/chest). I can also use that as my submission finisher, to land on their back and immediately put them in a crossface.

1 - 20 of 25 Posts