Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 74 Posts

·
Registered
901 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
You no what I can't stand.....

All the lames in the rants section trying to make a name for themselves.

The posters that only think they can be cool if they post in this section and make long, stupid ass rants that lead absolutely nowhere, but to a fucking Gary Oak comment.

Seriously if you want friends
go make some, although if you behave the way you act on here, I don't think anyone would really want to be around you!

Speaking of Gary Oak, it's not funny and people who use that shit endlessly comes off as complete "tools"

And this thread, IF you think it is about you then it is

·
Premium Member
2,444 Posts
I only post in this section for a number of reasons The top one being I don't have to shift through page after page to find a topic that wasn't started yesterday, that and the fact it doesn't have too many fayguts in here cause we chase them all off, see TheVipeRko.

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
This is the second rant the OP has made in less than a week.

He must be trying to make a name for himself as well.

·
Banned
10,897 Posts
You no what I can't stand.....

All the lames in the rants section trying to make a name for themselves.

The posters that only think they can be cool if they post in this section and make long, stupid ass rants that lead absolutely nowhere, but to a fucking Gary Oak comment.

Seriously if you want friends
go make some, although if you behave the way you act on here, I don't think anyone would really want to be around you!

Speaking of Gary Oak, it's not funny and people who use that shit endlessly comes off as complete "tools"

And this thread, IF you think it is about you then it is

Gary and David both agree, OP is a hypocritical deadshit trying to make a name for himself as well. Fail though, [email protected]

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
A hypocritical deadshit who's clearly afraid of calling anyone in particular out.

Hellen Keller can see the fear in his eyes.

·
✔
21,671 Posts
Lol.

Making a name for yourself.

That's what people obviously set out to achieve. God I hope I'm remembered guize.

·
Banned
3,560 Posts
Wouldn't be the first time OP has seemingly aimed to "set the record straight". You'd think he was the voice of reason.

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
ironically i will be remembered, at least for a little, just for posting a touch while the OP could make another eleventy billion rants and still have no one know who he is.

·
Registered
3,273 Posts
Making a name for yourself :lmao People don't come on here to make a name for themselves ,the only way they can "make a name for themself" in my books is being a good wrestling related poster like Shirley Crabtee ,Triple G ,Hoffenheim ,Just 1988 etc They rarely post in the rant section.

Oh and I was expecting a lot more Otunga and Gary Oak pics.:p

·
Banned
187 Posts
Hello fella, how are you today.

I have to agree on the Gary Oak and David Otunga shit. Maybe 1 of every 6 Gary Oak pictures makes me giggle. I mean seriously, this is meant to be a forum for adults right? Yet we have fellas making the effort to make a silly little picture thats only mildly funny on the internet. These fellas, and i'm talking guys like Stone Cold sxe who make maybe 5 or 6 a day, have way to much time on there hands, not that i'm suprised, have you seen this fellas picture? But yeah, although the OP is no where near the level of me, he states a decent point.

Love from your top fella, Hollywood Johnson.

1 - 20 of 74 Posts