Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Back in the day of like the rock and austin I was a major face fan. When 2003 arrived and triple h had that crazy heel run for some reason it turned me into a heel lover. Shawn almost made me start to love face superstars again but didn't pull through till this day I am more of a heel fan then a good guy fan. Don't know how to make a poll so I will just accept what I read and discuss.

·
Registered
11,840 Posts
I gravitate twrods faces more cause they tend to be more unique and varied

Compare

Kofi-R-Truth-Christian

To

Cody Rhodes - Ziggler -Del rio

theirs a bigger difference between the faces in their personalities and actions

·
You're better than that Cole.
3,990 Posts
The Heels:)

so it look's like I am a Heel fan afterall.

I would say Tweeners though but Heel it is since that's one of the options :D

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Every wrestler is different. It doesn't really make any sense to only like faces or only like heels.
I understand a super star is always recreating themselves but sometimes a fan would say this guy is better this way because I didn't like them that way. Which kinda leads more to the fact that they might like a heel more then a face or vice versa.

·
Registered
4,677 Posts

·
Registered
1,514 Posts
I guess I would be a heel fan, because HHH was always my favorite ever since he left DX and went heel in 1999. Sure I loved Austin and Rock, but not as much as HHH.

·
Registered
2,701 Posts
I'm a fan of great talents who are entertaining and have great characters and create compelling television and wrestling.

It doesn't matter if you are a heel or a face. Though Heels generally are more interesting than faces, because faces are very bland at times. The generic smiling babyface runs rampant in the wwe, heels usually have more interesting characters.

But, I am a fan of exceptional talent in this business.
If you are a great talent than i will mark for you, it's not because you are a heel or face.
But most people on here will probably say heels because they have more interesting characters.

·
Registered
9,306 Posts
I'm a fan of great talents who are entertaining and have great characters and create compelling television and wrestling.

It doesn't matter if you are a heel or a face. Though Heels generally are more interesting than faces, because faces are very bland at times. The generic smiling babyface runs rampant in the wwe, heels usually have more interesting characters.

But, I am a fan of exceptional talent in this business.
If you are a great talent than i will mark for you, it's not because you are a heel or face.
But most people on here will probably say heels because they have more interesting characters.
Took the words out my mouth.

·
Registered
2,225 Posts
Face fan honestly. Heel fan for WWE wrestlers though largely because of the WWE faces not being made to be competent or particularly serious beyond Orton, MVP, and Cena about one third of the time.

·
Registered
560 Posts
As a fan I always support the face just to "play along" but from the buisness side I think how heels act and how they get over are what make people like the face more. the rock and austin are exceptions but for the most part i think its true.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
Good points were made I think either way your gonna cheer for a face but most of the time a heel and I do mean a good heel can be more entertaining in the ring and on the mic.

·
Registered
4,327 Posts
Doesn't matter to me whether somebody is heel or face as long as they're good in the ring or have a character that I find interesting. This isn't the old days where kayfabe lives and it would be absurd to root for a heel.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts