Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
28,047 Posts
Re: Yosihiro Takayama paralyzed from the neck down

Well, that’s a shame. Don’t know him as a wrestler but that sucks to hear from anyone in this dangerous line of work.

Hopefully it’s Honma situation from NJPW and he can make somewhat of a recovery out of this.

·
1/100
7,729 Posts
Re: Yosihiro Takayama paralyzed from the neck down

what???!!!!!!!
I've been out of the loop; what the fuck happened?!

Well, that’s a shame. Don’t know him as a wrestler but that sucks to hear from anyone in this dangerous line of work.

Hopefully it’s Honma situation from NJPW and he can make somewhat of a recovery out of this.
An absolute legend. One of only 2 men to hold IWGP HW, GHC HW, and Triple Crown.
He's the fucking man:

·
The NEW
13,467 Posts
Oh no :( Wish all the best for the badass motherfucker that is BIG TAK.

Anyone who hasn't seen his matches vs. Kobashi, Misawa & KENTA - please do yourself a favor & watch them now!

·
I did nothing wrong
8,909 Posts

·
Registered
3,211 Posts
It should only be temporary but it could take a while to recover.

·
Premium Member
4,759 Posts
Takayama? Holy shit, one of my favorite legends. One of the guys my dad also loved watching when I tried to get him into Japanese Wrestling.

Sucks to hear, One of my favorite big men not just in Japan but of all time.

·
Registered
9,515 Posts
Holy fuck I didn't know he was still working. I did hear about his spinal cord injury but that was back in May(?) of this year. :(

·
The Dream
4,705 Posts
It sucks to see anybody in that situation. Hope everything goes as well as possible. I'll just leave this cool picture from 2013 here, before KENTA had even signed.

·
Pico pal q lee
3,115 Posts
Fuck man, I was calling for him to hang up the boots 6 years ago because he was so broken down but hearing this kind of news is so damn sad :(. Out of all of the dangerous shit he did in his career it was a damn sunset flip that did it. I had no clue his status was this bad, I only knew he got injured and was out of the DDT tour in May. Hoping the best for him.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.