Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Congratulations, you played yourself
9,528 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

I've been watching him on NXT recently and thought his new look was badass. It was pretty disappointed to see him without the face paint on Smackdown, I guess they don't want this look to be on the main shows for whatever reason. Yoshi could be a believable heel with his new get up and what better opponent for him than Sin Cara? His feud with Hunico has to end shortly, so I'm thinking Yoshi should come out and attack him. It gives Cara something to do and also gives him another International star to work with before going up against the WWE style guys.

Could be a fun couple of matches, what do you think?

·
Registered
1,477 Posts
I think his supposed 'darker character' has to lead to something. Heel turn is the most obvious choice IMO.

·
There is no duty we so much underrate as... being
18,792 Posts
Would be fine with it. Yoshi Tatsu is a guy who became very over on his own in WWECW in 2009, and despite signs to the contrary (including him winning that pre-show battle royale before Wrestlemania XXVI, haha), has never received any kind of push, nor allowed to be promoted on television beyond NXT/Superstars.

·
Registered
309 Posts
Change his theme song before anything. Second of all, can either of them speak English. I've heard Yoshi speak occasionally but he doesn't say too much.

·
Registered
1,250 Posts
With WWE's focus shifting towards international stars, Japan of all countries should be represented. That said, Tatsu is far too talented and marketable to not be featured in the Smackdown midcard. Give him a manager if he can't talk and just let him kick ass. Sin Cara would be a nice starter feud to make him relevant.

·
Raevolution is a Mystery
23,791 Posts
Tatsu is an awesome talent so I'd be fine with it. He needs to be on TV more.

·
7,749 Posts
I'd be definitely behind this, Tatsu is a guy I want to see more on the main shows and i love his new gimmick WAY more than his old happy go lucky face one. Plus he could probably put on a great match with Mistico

·
Registered
3,981 Posts
Hell yeah, but I'd worry about the language barrier if he did feud with SC. It has potential to be totally amazing or immensely horrid. Throw in Tyson Kidd somehow and I'll guarantee some insane matches.

·
Registered
516 Posts
He could be great with the right push. Painting his face is a start, but change that God Damn theme song. My God is it awful. He really could be like a Tajira type wrestler if they gave him that certain push.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts