Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
No Biggie Mr. Smalls
5,510 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, so as I got older I thought this problem would go away. It got worse :mad:. Tell me why the fuck girls prefer guys who treat them like shit and don't care about them? I guess treating a girl amazing and caring about them is wrong now in society? Seems I have taken the wrong approach so far. I love how girls love the nice guys in the beginning, then want the fucking guys who are fuck ups and call them ....s on the daily. Don't get me wrong, I have my side where I will not back down from a fight or things like that, but I also like to treat my girls good. Shit is pathetic.

·
Premium Member
19,333 Posts
I don't know. Some girls may be that way I suppose.

I'm more attracted to the badass type of guys than the pricks and/or good boys though.

·
i ain't got no type
1,490 Posts
I don't know same shit happened to me this year, I loved this girl (well, still do) but she's always with this other guy at school, and they say they aren't officially going out but I'd say it's safe to say they are. Girls are like roller coasters, they have there dark scary parts, their ups, their downs, their jerks and turns, it sucks bro.

·
Now THAT is a shared moment...
781 Posts
Don't you know? It's all one big game and the longer they stay with dickheads the longer they get to play the game. If they choose the nice guy than next thing you know they're settling down having a family and shit. Game over.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
This is a lesson I learned w/ my very 1st girl , and I will never try to be sweet to a girl on purpose again

Its exactly the thing , you have to be for real. Apparently being sweet will get you NOWHERE. Maybe they psychologically just like being shown whos the boss? We are the men after all.

Just be 100% real with chicks , don't give them flowers/chocolate or any of that shit (Cept maybe only on Valentines day) , don't give them flattering compliments or build their self esteem in anyway. Don't go out of your way to help them do anything you don't really want to do (Like cleaning their cats litter box... moving furniture ... or helping clean pots after dinner :cuss:) lol

Thats just how I feel about the whole thing anyway , feel like you gotta take the women off the damn pedestal you think/thought they are/were on.

I think we shouldn't look at it as treating girls like shit , but instead treat them as equals instead of the superior. Like you wouldn't pander to another guy with sweetness or anything , so just treat them like anyone else. Thats just how I feel now after realizing the same thing anyway

·
Banned
9,124 Posts
Because being overly nice and generous to a girl makes you look weak.

Women want strong men, either mentally or physically. But some of them misinterpret "assholes" for "badasses".

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
No, it doesn't. A girl appreciates a guy that is generous and nice. If you want to impress a girl, be a good person and take her feelings into account. A girl wants to marry a guy that treats her like gold, not an asshole.

·
Natasha Yi. WHAT A BABE.
7,731 Posts
Each to their own I guess, I don't think it's one rule for all women, tbh.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
No, it doesn't. A girl appreciates a guy that is generous and nice. If you want to impress a girl, be a good person and take her feelings into account. A girl wants to marry a guy that treats her like gold, not an asshole.
Just wondering , are you married then?

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
or you could just find a girl whose dad was an asshole.

their expectations are low enough for any man.

·
Indeed
16,945 Posts
Each to their own I guess, I don't think it's one rule for all women, tbh.
It never is. Never will be. They're far more complex than that. :side: Depends on the individual and it always will. No book or "pimp daddy" can tell you what the right way is. That's up to you to discover.

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
Just wondering , are you married then?
No, I'm not married. However, I want to be with a good guy if I'm in a serious relationship. Assholes are just there to have fun with, nothing more.

or you could just find a girl whose dad was an asshole.

their expectations are low enough for any man.
Well, it depends. Girls tend to go for men that have similar personality traits as their dad's apparently.

·
Registered
4,592 Posts
Oh ok then , they said no they aren't but they are a woman. :hmm:

Assholes are just there to have fun with, nothing more.
:hmm: Yeah see my idea is maybe guys should save the sweet shit for when they are like 30 or something , when the chicks they date may actually be wanting to settle down instead then cause it seems being the good guy will get you no "fun" in the earlier years so to speak

·
Chris Jericho > You
1,575 Posts
Well, when it comes to a serious relationship which may lead to marriage, you're looking for a life partner not someone that tells you to go fuck yourself.

1 - 20 of 42 Posts