Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 60 Posts

·
Keep you lovin' brother happy
3,465 Posts
I go away for a wee while and this whole section doesn't just go off the rails, but off the rails, through a market, into the ocean, out the other side and into space.

FUCK SAKE.

·
Celestial Messiah
33,587 Posts
anyone seen the newest episode of community? where chang gets emergency powers to bash skulls in, use pepper spray, riot gear and a private army to restore order to greendale?

if given the power, i promise to clean up wf of these abominations

·
ROWDY RODDY PIPER
10,817 Posts
lol that dude just want red rep to look cool
No, he just wants to pretend he doesn't give a fuck about red squares when he cares deeply.

Protip: Making threads pretending you like being in the red = you are embarrassed and angry at being in the red so you play it off like you don't care so people stop giving you red rep (you hope).

Doesn't work, phaggot.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
No, he just wants to pretend he doesn't give a fuck about red squares when he cares deeply.

Protip: Making threads pretending you like being in the red = you are embarrassed and angry at being in the red so you play it off like you don't care so people stop giving you red rep (you hope).

Doesn't work, phaggot.
So a bunch of weirdos decided to neg rep me!!!!! Yes, I care as I hate the stupid dots and the stupid red.
Can you read?

·
Registered
22,514 Posts
Lol, have you gone mental over a couple of red reps? Just two days ago you were a good poster, specially before you changed your username.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Lol, have you gone mental over a couple of red reps? Just two days ago you were a good poster, specially before you changed your username.
I'm still a good poster in the Wrestling sections.

It's all good. The main reason I hate red reps is because of the fucking color. Motherfucking hate that little red dot.

But I won't lose sleep over it or anything.

·
Rolex Bomb Defuser
410 Posts
Discussion Starter #20 (Edited)
1 - 20 of 60 Posts