Wrestling Forum banner

Yet another Rumble surprise!

3627 36
- PWInsider is reporting that Christian was also brought in for tonight's event, however no word yet on what his role would be for the show, if any, but he was specifically brought in today for the show. For what it's worth, he isn't wearing his arm in a sling.

Christian is in the Rumble! (maybe) i know its hoping alot but if he wins it will be the mark out moment i've ever had. probably won't happen though
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Follower of Lockeism
13,625 Posts
Awesome news again. I hope he costs Edge his world title tbh thus creating an epic Mania storyline between the two

·
Registered
5,163 Posts
Awesome news again. I hope he costs Edge his world title tbh thus creating an epic Mania storyline between the two
^So he will just forget Del Rio all of sudden?

I personally won't mind Ziggler winning even though i don't think he will because the odds are so stacked against Edge. They will probably hold off Christian/Edge feud until RTWM next year.

·
Registered
206 Posts
I hope this news is true. He's my favorite wrestler of all time, so I would be very excited to see Christian return in the Rumble. I would put my money on him getting into a scuffle with Del Rio straight away and eliminating Del Rio and himself in the process or just eliminating Del Rio and having a strong performance in the Rumble match.

·
"MINUS FIVE STARS"
3,387 Posts
Michael Cole has a better shot of winning the rumble than Christian does, and all he's doing is calling it. I used to love Christian, then reality kicked me in the ass. The second I saw him on Spike TV, I knew it was over for him.

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.