Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the Anonymous Raw GM being filtered out? HHH seems to just call the shots albeit Long booked the Raw main event. I can't remember off hand the last time I heard "and I quote". Certainly don't remember it since HHH assumed the role of COO.
I think it should just be announced and then promptly forgotten about. I think it was a good storyline for a while but it is old and doesn't seem to have any positive influence on the product. I think they should close this case.

Apologies if this has already been a thread but I couldn't be assed trawling the archives of this forum.

·
Banned
156 Posts
Creative team must have been high when they thought up the Anonymous GM, fucking lazy and terrible idea.
Almost a year of hearing that garbage laptop go off and hearing Michael Cole interrupt.
It should be properly wrote off and not just ignored after a year long run......

·
Banned
1,760 Posts
Either they have buried the anon Raw GM for good or the next time we hear from it, it's going to out itself because it is angry at what is happening on it's show. But it's WWE so who the fuck knows what they are gonna do from 1 minute to the next.

·
Registered
179 Posts
Actually i think it was a decent idea to get an Apple Laptop to be shown in every episode. And they even made Michael Cole say "i got an email on my new IPAD". Product placement. it happens in every show and every movie, and WWE prolly earned a good deal of money by doing so :)

1 - 10 of 10 Posts