Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 134 Posts

·
Registered
627 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
In a Fanhouse interview with Big Show,when asked which of the young guys impress him,he said Miz,Sheamus,McIntire,Ted,Cody,Ziggler and he put over Orton huge by saying about him "Randy is one of the smoothest guys I;ve ever seen in the ring.He's velvetly smooth to watch.Randy is so good.He's leaps and bounds better than people...Randy is gonna be one of the best superstars of all time if his career continues to evolve the way it's evolving.Randy has the potential to be that good."

First HBK,now Show puts him over today.Wheres perro at???LOL.

·
Banned
4,731 Posts
Everyone who actual matters say Orton is one of the best. The only people who say he isn't are the people that think they know better than the people who actually matter.

Anyhow I ain't seen Perro around for a while. If he was here, he'd definitely find some way to twist this. But don't worry, Pyro will be here soon enough.

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,748 Posts
can we stop with these threads? who gives a shit, people think he's good, hip hip horray. we don't need to have a cumfest and five threads about it.

·
Registered
1,506 Posts
That's cool, but this probably won't change anybody's opinion lol.

·
Registered
12,415 Posts
Big Show calling Randy smooth? What, did Show give Randy a back massage or something?

·
Registered
6,978 Posts
I get it. Orton's colleagues are saying he's pretty good at his job. Why should we care about this? There are many reasons to like/dislike Orton, and those opinions aren't gonna change unless Orton does.

Orton is pretty good right now, but he's definitely not my favorite, and his mic skills still leave something to be desired.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts
And for the OP, you should know by now that what the dirt sheets say is Gospel around here yet what comes out of the wrestlers mouth's themselves is BS lol.

·
Recognize
21,503 Posts

That's going in my fucking sig.
I fear that what has happened to HHH over the years could happen to Orton too. Trips has been slandered for near a decade, so much so that people almost automatically believe what a report says or think there is the possibility that it could be true based on what they 'know' from before. It seems like Orton might be the new target.

And I'm not saying that there may not be some element of truth to these things. But some of them are so BS its not even funny.

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
What does Big Show know? His slow fatass cant put on a entertaining match to save his life. Big Show sucks and so does Randy Boreton.

·
Registered
2,015 Posts
uhh everyone likes randy orton here in the forums, i haven't seen one single person hate on him and no one should cuz he is one of the best like show said, randy is perfect like in every way no doubt about it

·
Wheel Man for SCOTT STEINER
5,600 Posts
What does Big Show know? His slow fatass cant put on a entertaining match to save his life. Big Show sucks and so does Randy Boreton.
Don't know how the Big Show's talent has to do with this discussion. Besides, Show is probably the most successful and most talented 7footer in the past 20 years.

Don't see the point of posting this topic. Who the fuck is it going to impress?

·
#TEAMFIT
7,953 Posts
Don't know how the Big Show's talent has to do with this discussion. Besides, Show is probably the most successful and most talented 7footer in the past 20 years.
I think Kane is better.

Don't see the point of posting this topic. Who the fuck is it going to impress?
Its cuz most Orton marks have man crushes on him so they need to post good things about him every 5 minutes.

1 - 20 of 134 Posts