Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
From nodq.com:

"WWE is attempting to turn "YESing" into the next phenomenon similar to "Tebowing." They are asking fans to take photos of themselves doing the "YES!" pose like Daniel Bryan and tweet them with the hashtag #YESing. WWE will share the photos on their website."

So much for the chants going away.

·
Respect My Pimphand..
15,564 Posts
From nodq.com:

"WWE is attempting to turn "YESing" into the next phenomenon similar to "Tebowing." They are asking fans to take photos of themselves doing the "YES!" pose like Daniel Bryan and tweet them with the hashtag #YESing. WWE will share the photos on their website."

So much for the chants going away.
Holy crap if this is true! Bryan may very well turn face at Extreme Rules after all :eek:

I thought DesoRow was just being optimistic but his prediction seems very realistic now if this news is true!

·
Mamba Mentality
26,070 Posts
I think WWE are trying to kill the chant off by making it as uncool as possible.
I don't think they are trying to make it uncool but they have ran a good thing or two into the ground in the past where something cool became lame & annoying so it could happen eventually happen over time here. Right now though it's the most popular form of crowd participation and while be for a while I expect.

·
Registered
4,199 Posts
this is retarded for the simple reason that the YES! needs to be heard. what good does a photo do? retards.

·
Registered
1,030 Posts
It will lose it's funniness once people know the E' are trying to make money off it, or even get involved at all. Kinda like Zack Ryder.

·
Banned
2,968 Posts
i hope they dont turn bryan back face i was really starting to enjoy his heel run

·
Registered
7,932 Posts
i hope they dont turn bryan back face i was really starting to enjoy his heel run
I don't think WWE would do that. Who would be the top heel? Rhodes? Del Rio? Neither are ready for that position. They'll never give a top position to Christian. And they haven't maintained Henry enough for a top position. Barrett is injured for a few more months.

And Sheamus/Orton aren't turning. Not yet. Orton may in the future but a few things have to get aligned before that can happen.

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
It will lose it's funniness once people know the E' are trying to make money off it, or even get involved at all. Kinda like Zack Ryder.
Hasn't the WWE already done that by making the shirt days after the initial YES fest at Raw in Miami? It's only gained momementum since then. The more people know about the "Yesing" the more chants there will be, because eventually it's not going to just be the "marks" or the "indy heads" it's going to translate to the kids, and more casual of fans.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts