Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
58 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
ok wanna buy the new daniel bryan yes yes yes t shirt, the only other wwe shirt ive ever bought was the white cm punk best in the world (great top) which i ordered from the US because i didnt wanna wait for euroshop to get it in stock! now after ordering it took 6 weeks before i finally recieved my top due to back orders & delivery! i dont wanna wait 6 weeks again so dont really wanna buy of wwe.com, been looking at ebay found this http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/DANIEL-BRYAN-YES-YES-YES-T-SHIRT-ALL-SIZES-WWE-CENA-cm-punk-ROH?item=320887157758&cmd=ViewItem&_trksid=p5197.m7&_trkparms=algo=LVI&itu=UCI&otn=4&po=LVI&ps=63&clkid=7776193633515403339 the top is obviously not authentic, have any of you bought fake tops? what is the quality? worth the purchase or do you advice waiting for euroshop? :no:

·
Registered
484 Posts
the WWE one isn't great. the only real reason to buy it over a fake is to support Daniel Bryan. if you're going to buy a fake, at least buy a better one.

·
Best in the World
2,522 Posts
Just beware, I bought Christian t-shirt from wweshop.com and got charged £11 import tax for it extra on top of the cost and shipping. Was not really happy. Never had a problem before with import charges.

·
Plotting time travel mission.
8,641 Posts
I ordered the Daniel Bryan T-shirt like the second day it was available for pre-order and I still have not received mine due to back-order. If its taking long here in the USA then It will take longer where you are at. If you got patience then buy it from WWESHOP.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts