9,747 Posts

10/10. would read again.

Reactions: Bruze

·
women sense my power and they seek the life essenc
11,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
couldn't you just PM him...

let's turn this into a fllame WCW thread.
I'll fuckin I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour take it off and stick it in your ass slow like
Tssssssss

·
Banned
19,408 Posts
I'll fuckin I'll fuckin tie you to a fuckin bedpost with your ass cheeks spread out and shit right? Put a hanger on a fuckin stove and let that shit sit there for like a half hour take it off and stick it in your ass slow like
Tssssssss

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
couldn't you just PM him...

let's turn this into a fllame WCW thread.
everything you say sucks. it's incredibly surprising, because it's hard to find a poster who does that. some, who are unintentionally awful, are at least funny in their failing.

just, everything you suggest, it's just fucking stupid. go back on hiatus or whatever, come back with a gimmick, be entertaining for a day, then get banned. do it for the good of the community.

·
Banned
7,463 Posts
everything you say sucks. it's incredibly surprising, because it's hard to find a poster who does that. some, who are unintentionally awful, are at least funny in their failing.

just, everything you suggest, it's just fucking stupid. go back on hiatus or whatever, come back with a gimmick, be entertaining for a day, then get banned. do it for the good of the community.
post some david otunga pics

·
women sense my power and they seek the life essenc
11,657 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I was born here.

you probably should have made another ask Yeah1993 questions thread in word games or something.
i got headliner to move it out of the archive but its back in there again

can you post pictures of the girl

·
DAVID OTUNGA's Personal Assistant
9,747 Posts
David Otunga:

Not David Otunga:

Best There Ever was, is, will be:

Not Best There Ever was, is, will be:

1 - 20 of 102 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.