Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Okay, this has been bothering me for some time now. IMO, I see people use it all the time but I never bothered asking them what the hell it meant. It's like "IMO dude, see ya later!" or "IMO that was some funny shit!" or "IMO, yeah IMO!" Okay I dont speak abbreviationish. And have you noticed that when people use it, its always in capital letters?! Does lol have to be in capital letters? Hell no! I was cool with lol, you know, lots of laughter? I dig that. But IMO? LMAO was pretty easy to understand, hell LMFAO was not any tougher, but IMO? I aint got a clue!

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
INAL!
~And for all you dumbasses out there, let me put that in words...

Im not a looser! :(

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
LOL..You cut me real deep there Kaneanite!! Go ahead, laugh it all out..

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
when i first saw lol, it was irc, and there were a bunch of horny teenagers there. So i thought it meant lots of lesbians. but i was wrong. Also it took my a while to figure out what STFU meant. I asked some guy he said shut the fuck up. I WILL SHUT UP WHEN I FIND OUT WHAT IT MEA- oooooooooooh, tricky bastard, then i kicked him in the nuts.

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
I didn't know what LMFAO ment, silly ole me. Oh yeah and i'm gonna sound retarded here but what does INAL stand for???

·
Registered
1,086 Posts
Im Not A Loser

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
STFU? C'mon people dont actually say that, do they?!
IMO, he probably just made that up. (Hey! Did I just say IMO?! I probably didnt use it in the right context though, oh well it takes some getting used to!)

Here's a good one Im sure the Rock uses when he gets online:

YSF!

~You sick freak! :)

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
^^Yeah Ive seen that before too, dont know what it means though. Maybe somebody in here knows...

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
^I dunno but i used it in a thread a while back so i hope to god it ain't something stupid. I thought it was some kind of variation to LOL but i'm probably wrong.

·
Registered
887 Posts
Rolling on the floor, laughing my fat/fucking ass/arse off. so i believe it to be.

there is also one like FOMCL or something. Its to the effect of falling of my chair laughing, what i have writen though does not look right.

·
Registered
502 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
^^LOL

And I'm tha real IT, that joke was not funny! You're lucky I still like you because you're a good poster in the women forums or else I would have slaped you silly. I dont like being ridiculed! Just for that, Im going to have to take you out of the top 5 posters for this month's top 5! Oh wait a minute, if I do that you will no longer be the softcore champion! Okay, Ill go easy on you this time. But be careful, if you want to hold on to your title, you're going to have to learn to respect me! Muhaha haha hahahahaha! l I love stroke. I would do anything to have stroke around here! Dont mind stroking myself right now as a matter of fact. Ah yes, stroking away!

1 - 20 of 36 Posts