Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 66 Posts

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
Well apparently I DONT CONTRIBUTE TO THE FORUMS so im outta of here seeing as i dont contribute so no point in this non contributing person posting here ne more:D Yea well im not going to " Internet argue" or insult anyone tho feel free to insult me if you want seeming as you think its such a big achievement for you to do so.

HMMM well I see Rajah and BDV1 left the forums quite sometime ago due to the immature prick that Babyboy is. Personally I couldn't careless if i get banned or leave though it might piss some other people off but it certainly doesn't to me. If i wanted to post on a forum for 6 year olds I would actually do so. Yea well fuck the long jibberish goodbye shit, im outta of here and done. Go ahead BB and ban me. :D

This will be my LAST post:D though I shall stick around for a couple more days to see what has to be said by the ever sooo cooool ppl (you know who im talking about)

Well im outta here kthnxbye

The Legend has vacated the building....:)

B

·
0 Posts
lol. Rajah didn't leave because of me. Rajah and I got along very well, silly boy.

·
Registered
364 Posts
Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...................................................Just Wanted To Make You Feel Wanted........

·
Banned
3,338 Posts
Man are you really leaving?

You are the person that does the most work in the Wrestling forums.

Nothing against Flash and Adam its just that you are on more and now there are going to be all these stupid threads made by noobs and there'll be nobody to close them.

Oh well I'll miss you, bye.

·
Registered
2,023 Posts
WELegend, you do contribute alot to these forums. But, seing as though you have left I'm going to follow in my mates and leave also. To think that people actually think he doesn't do anything for this forums make me sick. WELegend is one of the most loyal and most respected posters. Seing as though WELegend brang me into these forums I find it only fair that I leave with him. Thanx for the brief memories in here and see ya all around.

·
Registered
4,678 Posts
Well see yah WELegend. Yet another Legend has left.

What's up with this Board? We have people leaving because...well I don't quite now why. We have stupid n00bs coming in here thinking their the Boss and demanding respect. We have members wanting the banning of these n00bs. We people constantly "PWNING" people which gets quite gay after a while. Man, this forum needs major counsoling, anger managment somthing like that to get rid of all this anger.

Geez it's a message board don't take it so seriously.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
I fucking swear....if you come back after this, your dozenth "goodbye" thread, I'm banning you. It's retarded. It's like anytime the forums get boring or dull, or if anyone says any little thing to you, you have the need to "leave". Get over it.

·
Registered
4,224 Posts
Discussion Starter #19
FUCK ALL YOU BITCHES that don't like FUCK YOU TO HELL .

WELL FUCK THIS FUCKING PRETTY FUCKING CLEAR I HAVE NO FUCKING GIVEN INTENTION TO POST HERE AGAIN DOES IT? THATS A FUCKING SHAME NO MORE FUCKING COMEBACKS EH:D. SAM, CODY, BB, GP , OTACON GO FUCK YOURSELFS AND SHUV UR FUCKING COMMENTS UP UR EGOMANIAC FUCKING ASSES, HAVE FUN HAVING YOUR LITTLE INTERNET BITCHE FIGHTS, NO WAIT JUST BURN IN FUCKING HELL FUCKERS. NOW AGAIN FUCK YOU ALL AND with the exception of Lord Of THE FUCKING Darkness, A-Dust and Eazy FUCKING Willie.

·
Banned
9,035 Posts
Well, you say you're leaving and all. And it looks like you're serious this time. So I guess no need in having you moderator if you're not gonna be around to do your duties. Take care. Good luck in life. :)

1 - 20 of 66 Posts