Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 366 Posts

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #1

She's 24 yeras old, a Jersey girl, a lifelong wrestling fan and of course a member of the Riott Squad! Liv Morgan is as unique and authentic inside the ring as her gear might suggest. She always wanted to become a wrestler, a goal that took root in a makeshift ring that she and her brothers constructed in their family’s backyard in New Jersey. A former competitive cheerleader, Liv boasts a combination of agility and creativity once the bell rings, but she’s not afraid to scrap, either. Looking to make her friends and family back in the 201 area code proud, Liv represents New Jersey to the fullest and refuses to back down from a fight.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Learn way more about Liv's backstory in this interview right here ...

https://www.defrancostraining.com/liv-morgan-interview-episode-208/

So heartfelt and touching hear that amazing girls backstory. Liv is one of a kind inside and outside the ring and that is why i love her! She is so passionate about this business!

This is Liv training more than 5 years ago ...

Liv and the Squad had a quite unique appearence at WrestleMania 35 Watch Along last night, beginning at 4:34:20 ...

... always chaos with those girls.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
I think the Riott Squad is always very entertaining, especially Liv. This is why it is a real shame they are booked so crappy! They are still young and hopefully there time will come one day. Need to stay patient and continuing working their ass off!

·
Devil's Blood
3,389 Posts

Hopefully they go back to SmackDown, cause they are pretty lost on RAW! WWE doesn't seem to care about them anyways, which is a shame! They are so fun to watch!
It won't happen but I'd love to see them go back to SmackDown! to reset themselves as a threat considering how much of a joke they've turned out to be on RAW between Sasha/Bayley, Rousy and Natalya.

·
24,368 Posts
Interested in seeing how things go for her solo on SD.

I imagine she won't be put in the tag division since she just broke away from the Squad. Maybe let her have a few singles matches on SD first to build momentum and go from there.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Interested in seeing how things go for her solo on SD.

I imagine she won't be put in the tag division since she just broke away from the Squad. Maybe let her have a few singles matches on SD first to build momentum and go from there.
Also i think she would make a good babyface, especially on the younger fans. But let's wait and see.

·
24,368 Posts
Also i think she would make a good babyface, especially on the younger fans. But let's wait and see.
Yeah let's see how it goes. I haven't looked at it to see how the face/heel balance is on SD now but maybe she comes out as a face. Not sure how they will book her as far as winning matches goes considering that they was seemingly the less protected on the squad.

·
Devil's Blood
3,389 Posts
I hope she gets to show her personality more as she’s on her own now. Off screen she has an explosive, energetic personality. I wanna see it show up in promos and ringwork. She barely competed and when she did she was the fall girl or squashed member in the team.

I’ve liked her for awhile so hopefully she gets to shine.

·
Benson, Charisma and Camila Mendes Fan. King Of Th
16,585 Posts
I can't wait to hear this theme again but on Smackdown Live. I hope she and the company brings back her gimmick from NXT. I miss seeing her with the hat in her entrance gear. Hopefully she goes on to being a baby face because she needs a change. Been a heel for all of her main roster career.

·
Registered
902 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
Yeah, hopefully she gets a serious chance to show her personality and her abilities. Liv is naturally entertaining with all her energy!

·
Registered
25,252 Posts
Liv will be there to eat pins on SD or sit in catering, and that's about it.

Don't know why the even break up the Squad when they were like the only team left on Raw.

1 - 20 of 366 Posts