Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 43 Posts

·
Banned
10,502 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Fine, you dont like what i say... and give me warning. but im not gonna change it as long im not doing really bad. i wont quit either. nor appologize.
even though theres another option. but everything change though about what i think about you. (ya i naw u dont kayr :( ) :cool:

N

·
0 Posts
I told him he needs to drop this act or he needs to learn how to type in English, where his thoughts are a lot more coherent. He has been a member for almost 3 years, has 9,500+ posts (many of which are ratings for the WOW section, word games, etc), and he STILL sucks at English. No improvement. I don't care how he does it -- Microsoft Word, Webster.com, whatever -- it just seems very 'convenient' that he can spell large words yet he cannot form coherent sentences.

I'm not going to tell you to stay or leave. But if you stay, at least work on making some sense. Using a language for 3 years and you STILL butcher it? I have no like for butchers.

·
Banned
914 Posts
AllStarsRKO said:
Either Mr.Suave is on crack,or..well...Nevermind. :lmao
Yes, this post pretty much sums it all up, Mr. Suave has been on crack for about 3 years and been :jackin: to the WOW section the entire time!

·
Banned
914 Posts
^^^ OMFG I am so fuckin tired of this I can't feel my dick bullcrap. STFU anyone and everyone who thinks I can't cum, if you read any of my posts than you would get it through your thick head (Talking to Code Red) that you are wrong and misinformed. I can't feel below my knees, is the dick below the knees? Retard.....

·
Banned
357 Posts
I can't feel below my knees, is the dick below the knees? Retard.....
^ Since your balls still haven't dropped yet....no

·
Banned
914 Posts
Code Red said:
^ Since your balls still haven't dropped yet....no
Another thing you are mistaken about, WTF. You don't know my age because I keep it secret, I could be a 78 year old Spanish granny and you wouldn't know because its the damn internet.

·
Banned
426 Posts
*ACHOO!* *ACHOO!* Sorry all, I am allergic to bullshit.... (Credit to Will Smith)

Back on topic, I am not greatly sure why Mr Suave wont conform to standard English.... his choice I guess. As long as it isnt foreign.

·
L'Avvocato Del Diavolo
2,860 Posts
I'm gonna lay off Mybraves for a while, I just gave him a roasting.

As for Mr.Suave, put your words together better! It's not difficult and if your doing it as an act then that is truely annoying. I know your like the spam king of WE, but it doesn't mean you can't spam in English from time to time.

·
Registered
11,885 Posts
English isn't that hard, atleast not for me. 50% of Dutch TV is English, 95% of the music/programs on youth channels (ie. MTV) is English.

·
Don't rewrite the books, just rewrite the titles,
15,672 Posts
mybraves is gone, for those who hadn't noticed. For now, at least.

·
Banned
731 Posts
I don't mind suave with his english, just cause he does not spell right does not mean he should get warning points. this is the internet, people use omg, rofl, lol, loz, stfu etc.

1 - 20 of 43 Posts