Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
United are scum, Chelsea will win the Premiership.

·
Registered
4,886 Posts
WTF ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
Talking about scummy Manchester United soccer fans

·
Registered
2,775 Posts
Mean: It's a soccer team. They play in the premiership.

Y2JZA & Enjoy_Head: You dont like or support Manchester United? so what. He can still have it in his sig, If he wants.

·
Banned
2,993 Posts
italian series A and the premiership play at the same here in the mornings, so i can only record one of them because im sleeping when its on. :sad:

Anyways, Juventus and intermilan are my fav teams.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
That's Baseball, annd go Manchester United...i live in cali, but on my break i watched soccer with my sister boyfrined (because he's from holland) and watched them lose and he thru my clicker, that sumbitch

·
Registered
454 Posts
Inter Milan WTF!? u gotta support AC if ur gonna watch Italian FOOTBALL.
It's taken u how long 2 realise that? I sed that like wot 2-3 months ago.
And Man U do suck they lost 2 Boro even we can beat Boro and we f***ing lose 2 Wolves - Dam FA cup.
Mac 1 question tho do u actually live in Manchester or r u jus another of those glory supporting bitches who'll probably jump 2 Arsenal or Liverpool in a few years?

·
HAIREH BAWWWWLS
4,558 Posts
italian series A and the premiership play at the same here in the mornings, so i can only record one of them because im sleeping when its on.
You get the Premiership in Canada???

I didn't relize there's so many United supporters here, bah my whole schools populated with the lil rascals, they're everywhere dammit.
Oh yeah and were The Braves the team that was in the World Series, or was it the Giants? I remember watching that over here in England at like 4am in the morning.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Y2JZA said:
Inter Milan WTF!? u gotta support AC if ur gonna watch Italian FOOTBALL.
It's taken u how long 2 realise that? I sed that like wot 2-3 months ago.
And Man U do suck they lost 2 Boro even we can beat Boro and we f***ing lose 2 Wolves - Dam FA cup.
Mac 1 question tho do u actually live in Manchester or r u jus another of those glory supporting bitches who'll probably jump 2 Arsenal or Liverpool in a few years?
Yes... I live in Manchester, I was born here, u pussy !

WOW we lost to Boro... were just 5 points behind Aresnal...

Who do u support anyway, u cunt!

N

·
0 Posts
Telboy said:
I support man utd. They Rule...

(i have the power to ban people. think about what you post in future ;))
You can't ban me. But I can ban you!!

Oh, the luxury of power. ;)

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Y2JZA said:
BAH, screw arsenal...i hate them, they always win...or was it a different team...anyway i like MU better than Liverpool, but just by a little...

·
Registered
454 Posts
Well done u FINALLY realised I support Newcastle it only took u like wot 3 posts 2 realise that. Do I care we lost 1 game OMG I'm gonna kill myself now.
A lot of Man U supporters dont live in Manchester and have never been there b4 and they really do my head in I can accept a proper Man Utd supporter jus not those glory supporting bitches.

·
Registered
51 Posts
MAC go cry me a fucking river bitch. So what if they dislike Manchester United, I do and what? They were wrong for telling you to take it out but don't come at them with your gay cusses son.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts