Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 63 Posts

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
every damn week it's the same thing with Y2J.. I really don't understand what punks family life or personal life is anyone business but his own !! or why the wwe would keep this up.
I'm really hopin they smartin up and move on to something else

gotta love this since Chris like bashin Punk

WWE wrestler Chris Jericho was arrested at a gas station in Kentucky early Wednesday morning after cops say he and a fellow wrestler were both "extremely intoxicated" in public.

·
Banned
14,118 Posts
Re: enough is enough Y2Jackoff

What annoys me most is how Punk is always somehow magically booked into some retarded storyline about his straight edge lifestyle.

But I agree, they've milked it out each week with these promos being so bad by Jericho. fpalm
It would've been interesting if it was more on the down-low.

·
Bourne Better
2,270 Posts

Maybe Jericho's trying to make us hate him again? I don't even watch those segments anymore and Y2J is one of my all-time favorites.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

What annoys me most is how Punk is always somehow magically booked into some retarded storyline about his straight edge lifestyle.

But I agree, they've milked it out each week with these promos being so bad by Jericho. fpalm
It would've been interesting if it was more on the down-low.
I agree with you 100%

·
Registered
8,225 Posts

The straight edge thing was cool when he was heel.Jericho somehow makes all this shitty idea work but the fact that Punk already beat him makes me lose interest.

·
Registered
119 Posts
Discussion Starter #10

I wounder when punk will throw this at Chris

WWE wrestler Chris Jericho was arrested at a gas station in Kentucky early Wednesday morning after cops say he and a fellow wrestler were both "extremely intoxicated" in public.1/28/2010

·
Registered
22,514 Posts

It's actually working in making me hate Jericho in this feud and that's pretty much his job as a heel, so I guess there's a point to it. He just keeps talking about CM Punk's "personal life" and it just gets me bored specially with the long speeches both usually give.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

Punk/Jericho feud has been great, although it has now run its course and is getting stale chances are its going to end at ER, with a holy shit moment in his home crowd with his family and a great way to end his DVD. I predict this match is going to be amazing.

But the feud really does need to end after ER.

·
Registered
5,070 Posts

as long as Jericho keep owning Punk, I love it.

Wrestling is scripted, just thought you needed to know.

·
Registered
927 Posts

The whole story line just sucks...and it sucked leading in to WM so why the hell did they continue with it?

·
Banned
6,531 Posts

best feud in wwe right now.

Reactions: RetepAdam.

·
Registered
339 Posts

I like the fued but the one fatal flaw for me is that the WWE Championship seems to be an afterthought underneath Jericho trying to get into Punk's head and Punk just wanting to kick Jericho's arse. It's like these matches with Henry are just to remind us that the WWE Championship is there.

·
Banned
833 Posts

:cool2
as long as Jericho keep owning Punk, I love it.

Actually there is no owning Punk always have great come backs. But it's still real to you. I feel sorry for you I know why you hate Punk because he kicked that drug addict out of the WWE, and it explains why you want Punk to get released. Punk is great, WWE can trust him unlike Jeff. Punk >>>>> both Hardys.

·
The legend never dies
4,358 Posts

imo both are boring as hell, but jericho is doing well in making the average fan hate him, punk is being just as bad tho saying the exact lines two weeks in a row " this isn't about me being the best in the world, this is about me kicking your ass" really? but jericho is keeping up the same about his CM Drunk? its just getting boring

·
Registered
3,123 Posts

All Punk's "character" has really done since he started his face turn is take "personal" shots at people. Therefore, I find it funny when people get worked up whenever someone takes "personal" shots at Punk.

That being said, I'm ready for this feud to end, just so Jericho can go on and do something else. It's getting repetitive. Punk hasn't done anything worth a damn in months anyway.

1 - 20 of 63 Posts