Wrestling Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

· Registered
52 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As the title states. Next week (Wednesday 18th) Y2J Chris Jericho is being interviewed on Scroobius Pip's 'Distraction Pieces' podcast.

If you've never heard of these podcasts (or Scroobius Pip in general) then I recommend giving some of them a listen. They're not wrestling related normally, and his guests have ranged from comic book writers to musicians, actors, rappers, comedians and all sorts in between.

This is the first time Pip (who is a spoken word poet, record label entrepreneur and musical type in his other outlets) has revealed who his guest will be a week early. Seems he's pretty excited about this one.

And so am I!

· Registered
1,554 Posts
Spotify releases a playlist every week called "Discover Weekly" that just has a bunch of music they think you'll like. Pip was on there last week (The Struggle) and that guy is fucking amazing. I didn't even know he had a podcast, but I'm super into this. Thanks for calling it out.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.