Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
my old account was imhardcore i did ask everyone to give me rep in a post but i did not know that is would get me banned and i am sorry can u please unban my imhardcore addy please it was my first accout i didnt know

N

·
0 Posts
You made a thread in WMM asking for people to give you rep. That's not tolerated. Why should I unban you?

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
cuz he wants you to and he doesnt use any grammar in his posts and he is sorry and it was his first avvount he didnt know.

Lol, there are so many, 'Why was i banned?' threads.

·
Registered
875 Posts
ok fine i am sorry i didnt know it was my first account i didnt know if u dont want to unban me i understand

·
Banned
4,310 Posts
Stupid banned people. After you get banned, don't make another account and tell the whole forum you got banned...Are you dumb? Earn some reputation (not reputation points, just reputation) and then tell us your old account, at least if you want to. Oh, and get rid of your nOObish ways.

·
Banned
2,731 Posts
Gladiator O&M said:
You'll get banned again if you don't learn how to type properly. Get over it, if you cna't you probably have no life.
learn to type :p

Anyway, just forget your account you seem to have made another one which strangely enough works just as well, so no harm done.

Just learn from it. Read the rules before posting, familiarise yourself with the forums posting rules.

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Ken Slade said:
Learn to type. :p

Anyways, just forget about your account. You seem to have made another one, which, strangely enough, works just as well, so no harm done.

Just learn from it. Read the rules before posting, and familiarise yourself with the forums' posting rules.
o

·
Banned
1,489 Posts
Ken Slade said:
learn to type :p

Anyway, just forget your account you seem to have made another one which strangely enough works just as well, so no harm done.

Just learn from it. Read the rules before posting, familiarise yourself with the forums posting rules.
It was a typo, ok? I knew someone would mention it. And seeing as the guy doesn't post much, he probably is sad and crying in a corner.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Gladiator O&M said:
It was a typo, ok? I knew someone would mention it. And seeing as the guy doesn't post much, he probably is sad and crying in a corner.
yeah,
or probably he is going to another forum where the people are not that obnoxious and stupid...
he just wanted his nickname back and you guys are making such a big thing out of it?

·
Banned
1,972 Posts
Gladiator O&M said:
You call a run-on sentence a typo?

·
Shazam!
3,243 Posts
I read the title of this thread and started laughing. This is just another example of someone being an idiot, getting banned, making another account to whine, and probably getting banned again soon. Wash, rinse, repeat.

1 - 16 of 16 Posts