Votes: 1 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Recently a friend of mine asked me to post a thread on his company which has an event every Saturday and Sunday. He wanted me to see if anyone would be interested in reading their two shows each week. So before I post any of the results I will ask if anyone is interested in reading the goings on. There are 12 people in his company, but they all have a certain number of characters each. They have proper storylines and everything that you will read has happened. I will check back in a couple of days to see if anyone wants to read it so please post your opinion.

·
Registered
64 Posts
I am trying to understand what exactly you are thinking about posting. Does your friend basically run a backyard wrestling federation that you are converting into a booking format/project on the forum? If this is so, I would be interested in reading it. My friend and myself are thinking of starting our own backyard wrestling federation but with a small roster of only six to eight able bodies, and a valet or two this might help us be more creative.

·
Chopped Liver
5,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Well it is yeah. He has been running the company since 1999, in his house (he's rich and has a lot of rooms) and he wants me to start posting up his companies results so everything you read will have happened for real. I hope you post a vote at the top of the page in support.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Sorry. Earlier I thought you meant it was made up, but now I'm actually intrigued to see what it is like. I'll change my vote on the poll. So at the end of the poll can you take off one no vote.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts