Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,145 Posts
She also kisses the glass when Angel Garza comes out, and dances during the New Day's entrance, she's adorable but I'd rather see her kicking ass on NXT.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
She also kisses the glass when Angel Garza comes out, and dances during the New Day's entrance, she's adorable but I'd rather see her kicking ass on NXT.
I wish I could find YouTube clips of her dancing in the crowd or kissing the glass. Pics, gifs, a view through her bathroom window, anything...

How tall is she? Is she even 5 feet tall? So cute it's practically entrapment.

I agree she does kick ass in the ring too.

·
Registered
3,357 Posts
But it would be sad day for Xia Li after Kairi leave from US this week, I think she went to backstage immediately after Kairi finish her match against Bayley.

Why WWE never release this on YouTube?

Reactions: Chris JeriG.O.A.T

·
The Empire will Reign again
17,145 Posts

·
Registered
2,722 Posts
Jesus, get laid people.
Some serious beta geeks on this forum

You realize there's an entire subforum on WF dedicated to thirsting over women's wrestlers? This thread is pretty innocent in comparison.
Honestly I have more respect for dudes posting pics of Alexa Bliss ass then someone who says "I can't get over how adorable she is". Ones red blooded male, one's an anime cuck.

·
Registered
427 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
I know Xia Li presents herself as a serious warrior in the ring but if more stuff like this gets seen everybody will know what a little cutie-patooty snoochy-boochy she is. Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh...

·
Registered
9,797 Posts
I thought she had potential when I last saw her. Green as fuck, but probably very important to making whatever inroads they can into China. If that was her dancing around to New Day’s entrance at Extreme Rules/rocking out to Drew McIntyre’s theme, she fucking sucks and is in my bad books forever.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts