Wrestling Forum banner

161 - 171 of 171 Posts

·
Hardcore Casual
807 Posts
The most interesting part of this report (if accurate) is the fact that it reveals that the corporate entity WWE Inc. has a large steak in the XFL.

IIRC, there are a group of shareholders trying to sue McMahon for his alleged unscrupulous dealings in starting up the XFL as it relates to the WWE. As far as I can tell, provided he didn't disclose this ownership to WWE shareholders previously, this Chapter 11 will be the golden shovel used to bury Vince in that legal proceeding.

The YEAR 2020 might become the most over star in the WWE with the way its burying Vinnie Mac.

·
Registered
171 Posts
Meh, I enjoyed it while it lasted. Had tickets to the next game, but was canceled two days before for covid19.
Centurylink in Seattle had pretty good attendance, as getting Seahawk tickets is super expensive, and they tend to be a little crazy about their sports.

The game was faster paced, and gave those that didn't get to the NFL a second chance to make money, and possibly be seen to get picked up by the NFL.

A whole lotta bs for a company that was supposedly funded for a minimum of three years!

·
Do they have Krusty's Partially Gelatinated, Non-D
2,460 Posts
XFL was decent this time around. Had good crowds and people were watching on TV. They did a lot of things right this time around that they didn’t last time.

The football was good too. Only thing was quarterbacking, which is an issue in football all around, but I trust it would have developed.

161 - 171 of 171 Posts