Wrestling Forum banner

1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
I'll take you down the only road I've ever been do
52,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
From Bleacher Report:

One month after canceling the regular season, the XFL has suspended operations and laid off all of its employees because of the coronavirus pandemic.

Per ESPN's Field Yates, XFL COO Jeffery Pollock said employees were informed of the decision on Friday.

NFL Network's Mike Garafolo added the XFL will pay employees through Sunday, but beyond that, it's unclear when or if the league might return.
LOLVince. Nice waste of money there, MaGoo.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
From Bleacher Report:

LOLVince. Nice waste of money there, MaGoo.

Do you know what's really sad? People who take any pleasure in seeing numerous people lose their jobs.

I also don't know why people care if Vince spends HIS money on a Football League failed or otherwise.

I liked the XFL's product it was coming around well and there were some solid players in the league. Shame some of these guys will likely be out of work.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Do you know what's really sad? People who take any pleasure in seeing numerous people lose their jobs.

I also don't know why people care if Vince spends HIS money on a Football League failed or otherwise.

I liked the XFL's product it was coming around well and there were some solid players in the league. Shame some of these guys will likely be out of work.
Agreed. Sometimes these fn marks are just too much to handle. I miss the IWC of the late 90s.

·
52,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Where did I say I was laughing at the people that lost their jobs?? I'm laughing at Vince (WHO'S A BILLIONAIRE, By the way), not the employees of the XFL.

Reading comprehension amongst wrestling fans at an all time low.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Agreed. Sometimes these fn marks are just too much to handle. I miss the IWC of the late 90s.

The level of douchebaggery that some of the "marks" display is sad and frightening. Taking pleasure in people losing their jobs because and making light of someone losing a great deal of money(even if it is a wealthy person) is pathetic.

·
52,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The level of douchebaggery that some of the "marks" display is sad and frightening. Taking pleasure in people losing their jobs because and making light of someone losing a great deal of money(even if it is a wealthy person) is pathetic.
Again, where did I laugh at the actual employees. I'll wait.

What's even more pathetic is a wrestling fan calling another fan a 'mark.'

Sooo edgy and never been done before, bro. Not to mention not hypocritical in the least. Don't be mad that Vince once again failed at something outside of wrestling once again.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Where did I say I was laughing at the people that lost their jobs?? I'm laughing at Vince (WHO'S A BILLIONAIRE, By the way), not the employees of the XFL.

Reading comprehension amongst wrestling fans at an all time low.
So it's funny that someone lost hundreds of millions of dollars? That's still a douche move. It doesn't matter if Vince is a billionaire. He's still out money and all of the people he employed are out of jobs. Saying that the XFL was a WASTE of money is implying that you have little concern(and not to mention that the fact that you think the reason that they even had those jobs was a pointless endeavour) for the people that lost their jobs.

·
52,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
What a cancer post. Glad people called OP out
Yes. Glad wrestling fans once again exhibit that they have zero reading comprehension skills. "LOLVince" is definitely a shot at the XFL employees...somehow.

So it's funny that someone lost hundreds of millions of dollars? That's still a douche move. It doesn't matter if Vince is a billionaire. He's still out money and all of the people he employed are out of jobs. Saying that the XFL was a WASTE of money is implying that you have little concern(and not to mention that the fact that you think the reason that they even had those jobs was a pointless endeavour) for the people that lost their jobs.
Not necessarily. Of course I feel bad for the players and other employees. And it was a waste of money for Vince, not the employees. He spent billions (or hundred of millions, whatever it was) on a league that no longer exists after one year). That doesn't mean it was a waste for the employees who were getting paid. At least they got something out of it. That's great for them.

·
52,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Also, you're gonna have to excuse me if I'm not playing my violin for Vince right now while he's having his wrestlers leave their house and wrestle eachother all in the name of his money.

Spare me the sympathy for Vince. I mean, think alittle bit, guys. Christ.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
Again, where did I laugh at the actual employees. I'll wait.

What's even more pathetic is a wrestling fan calling another fan a 'mark.'

Sooo edgy and never been done before, bro. Not to mention not hypocritical in the least. Don't be mad that Vince once again failed at something outside of wrestling once again.
I'll gladly call myself a "mark" but I'm not a cynical asshat who is going to laugh at a person no matter how wealthy he is losing money. Or call a passion project of his that was actually a rather entertaining brand of football that CREATED jobs for athletes medical staff, production crews, administrators, and other related staff a WASTE of money(which again implies that at no point did you think it was a worthwhile endeavour and marginalizes everyone involved).

·
52,241 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I'll gladly call myself a "mark" but I'm not a cynical asshat who is going to laugh at a person no matter how wealthy he is losing money. Or call a passion project of his that was actually a rather entertaining brand of football that CREATED jobs for athletes medical staff, production crews, administrators, and other related staff a WASTE of money(which again implies that at no point did you think it was a worthwhile endeavour and marginalizes everyone involved).
I never said "LOLXFLEMPLOYEES". I said it for Vince. And yeah, I feel bad for people who are living paycheck to paycheck who need money, not fucking BILLIONAIRES.

And read my post above. I have very little sympathy for an asshole who's having his wrestlers leave their house and have a ton of physical contact with eachother during a pandemic that's killing people and all of the doctors and scientists in the world are STRESSING to the entire PLANET to STAY the fuck home and not to touch eachother.

But Vince has to make his money. Fuck that disgusting piece of trash. Have fun defending that asshole.

·
Registered
4,550 Posts
I never said "LOLXFLEMPLOYEES". I said it for Vince. And yeah, I feel bad for people who are living paycheck to paycheck who need money, not fucking BILLIONAIRES.

And read my post above. I have very little sympathy for an asshole who's having his wrestlers leave their house and have a ton of physical contact with eachother during a pandemic that's killing people and all of the doctors and scientists in the world are STRESSING to the entire PLANET to STAY the fuck home and not to touch eachother.

But Vince has to make his money. Fuck that disgusting piece of trash. Have fun defending that asshole.

So are you anti-wealthy people or anti-Vince.

By all accounts, it's completely voluntary whether people work or not in WWE

So what about the people in the stores where you buy your groceries are their bosses assholes for having them there risking their health every day to make sure people have the supplies to survive?

You have a BS explanation for laughing at the misfortune of a human being.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts