Wrestling Forum banner

Rate My Roster 1-10 and tell me the good and bad..If you like add some repp thanks...

• Rate 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Tell em The good and bad about my roster

Votes: 1 25.0%

• Total voters
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
XBW​

This is a new brad in wrestling...Xtreme Bloody Wrestling You will see the most death defying and suicidal moves ever to hit Wresling in the world.This is the best thing ever in sports....

XBW Heavy Weight Champion - Kane
XBW United States Champion - Maven
XBW Tag Team Champions - Road Dogg & Billy Gunn
XBW Women Champion - Victoria
XBW Hardcore Champion - Syd Vicious

XBW Roster:
Triple H
HBK
Kane
The Rock
Maven
Tazz
Batista
Ric Flair
Mick Foley
Mohammad Hassan
Shelten Benjermin
Charlie Hass
Micheal Jackson
Booker T
Bubba Ray
De'von
Randy Ortan
Undertaker
Syd Vicious
Hulk Hogan
Edge
Christian
Kurt Angle
Jim Ross
The King
Road Dogg
Billy Gunn
Rene Dupree

Divas:
Victoria
Trish
Stacy
Torrie
christy
Nidia

·
Registered
160 Posts
change the company name.those arent really hardcore wrestlers.ric flair?Hulk Hogan?change the roster but other then that its pretty cool idea.

·
Banned
354 Posts
I have a really big question. Where are you coming from with Michael Jackson? He isnt a wretsler so it should be a waste of time to have him. If you were referring to Heidenriech when you said Michael Jackson, then I would understand but having Michael Jackson is weird and funny. lol.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
XBW THURSDAY NIGHT THRILLER!

XTREAM BLOODY WRESTLING
THURSAY NIGHT THRILLER!

" FIRE WORKS GO OFF IN THE STAPLE CENTER IN FRESNO CA, "

JR: WELLCOME TO THE FRESNO CALIFORNIA STAPLES CENTER. THIS IS A NEW BREED IN SPORTS ENTERTAINMENT.XTREAM BLOODY WRESTING IS ALIVE AND WELL LADIES AND GENTLEMEN.GET READY FOR A SLOBBER KNOCKER. XBW WELLCOMES YOU, I AM JIM ROSS WITH MY PARTNER MICHAEL JACKSON..

MICHAEL J: OH MY GOSH JR.. THIS BRINGS ME BACK TO WHEN I WAS A ENTERTAINER.. THESE FANS ARE GOING CRAZY, MAKES ME WANT TO GRAB MYSELF AND SING I'M BAD.

MUSIC = "IF YA SMELLLLLL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING"

JR : OOOOOOOOHHHHH MY GOSH..... IT THE ROCK!!! IT THE ROCK MICHAEL, ITS THE ROCK!

MICHAEL J: OH WOW THESE PEOPLE ARE GOING BANANAS..THESE PEOPLE ARE YELLING LOUDER THAN ONE OF MY CONCERTS.

" THE ROCK GRABS THE MIC "

ROCK: FINALLY THE ROCK COME BACK TO FFFFFRESNO CALIFORNIA....

"ROCKYCHANTS"

ROCK: YOUR PROBLY WANDERING WHY THE ROCK IS HERE ON "THRILLER".. WELL i AM GOING TO TELL YOU. BUT FIRST I WANT TO SAY THE PEOPLES CHAMP IS BACK AND ON SATLE. ..... SEE THE ROCK WAS CALLED THIS PAST WEEKEND AND ASK A QUESTION.I SAID YES ...MEANING I AM THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER OF THURSDAY NIGHT THRILLER!!!!

"CROWD SCREAMS"

JR: OH MY GOSH MICHAEL , HE'S THE NEW GENERAL MANAGER!!!!

MICHAEL: THERES GO OUR JOBS JR.

ROCK: THE ROCKS FIRST MATCH IS GOING TO BE FOR THE XBW HEAVY WEIGHT CHAMPIONSHIP. SEE THE ROCK SAYS WE NEED TO SHAKE THINGS UP AROUND HERE. SO IT WILL BE A BARRIED ALIVE MATCH...........

MUSIC = " kANE "

JR: OH MY GOD ITS KANE .......

MICHAEL J: HE BETTER GET OUTA THERE IF HE KNOW WHAT GOOD FOR HIM.

" KANE GRABS ROCKS MIC OUT OF HIS HAND"

KANE: ROCK WHY DO I HAVE TO DEFEND MY TITLE TONIGHT? I AMD THE CHAMPION, I SHOULD SAY WHEN I DEFEND MY TITLE!

"ROCK GRABS MIC FROM KANE"

ROCK : WHO IN THE BLUE 4ELL ARE YOU TRYING TO SCARE.. YOU BIG RED FREAK. DON'T YOU EVER QUESTION THE ROCK. DONT MAKE ME BEAT YOUR RUDY POOH CAND GRASS ALL OVER THIS ARENA!!!

"CROWED CHEERS"

kANE GIVE THE ROCK A BIG BOOT TO THE FACE!! KANE PICS THE ROCK UP FOR A CHOKESLAM AND.......

JR: THE LIGHT WENT OUT....THE LIGHTS WENT OUT!!!!

MICHEAL J: THIS IS SOME CREEPY STUFF!

LIGHTS COME ON AND THE UNDERTAKER GRABS KANE AND TOMBSTONES HIM!

JR: OMG ITS THE UNDERTAKER MICHAEL!

ROCK GRABS THE MIC FROM THE MAT

ROCK: THE ROCK FORGOT SOMTHING YOUR APPONENT IS YOUR BROTHER THE UNDERTAKER!

MUSIC = " IF YA SMELL WHAT THE ROCK IS COOKING"

GOES TO COMMERCIAL....

JR: WELLCOME BACK LADIES AND GENTELMEN...IF YOU JUST JOINED US WE WERE SHOCK TO FIND OUT THAT OUR NEW GM OF THRILLER IS THE ROCK....AND BOY DID HE MAKE HIS PRESENCES FELT...HE MADE A BARRIED ALIVE MATCH FOR LATER TONIGHT FOR THE HEAVEY WEIGHT TITLE...KANE VERSE THE UNDERTAKER.

MICHAEL: I NEVER THOUGHT I WOULD SAY IT BUT JR THIS IS GONNA BE A SLOBBER KNOCKER.

MUSIC = "CHRSTIAN"

CHRISTIAN COMES DOWN TO THE RING....

MUSIC = "SYD VICIOUS"

XBW HARDCORE CHAMPION COMES TO THE RING TO DEFEND HIS TITLE.

HARDCORE CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

THE BELLS SOUND CHRISTIAN AND SYD STAND FACE TO FACE IN THE RING, CHRISTIAN SLAPS SYD IN THE FACE. SYD LAYS A THUNDERING RIGHT HAND,PLANTING IT ON CHRISTIANS SKULL.SYD PICKS HIM UP AND THROUGHS HIM ACROSS THE RING LIKE A RAG DOLL..SYD GOES TO GRAB CHRISTIAN AND CHRISTIAN HIT A LOW BLOW. CHRISTIAN GOES TO THE OUT SIDE AND GRABS A STEAL CHAIR, BRING IT IN THE RING AND GOES TO HIT SYD AND SYD MOVES. CHRISTIAN TURNS AROUND AND IS CAUGHT BY A BIG BOOT TO THE JAW.SYD HITS HIS CHEST TO GET CROWDS SUPPORT, CHRISTIAN COMES OUT OF NO WERE AND HITS SYD WITH A RUNNING BULLDOGG. EDGE RUNS TO THE RING AND THROWS SOME BRASS KNUCKS TO CHRISTIAN. SYD GETS UP AND CHRISTIAN GOES TO SWING AND MISSES AND SYD DDT'S HIM.BOTH MEN GET TO THERE FEET AND SYD GRABS THE CHAIR AND PLANTS IT ON CHRISTIANS SKULL BUSTING HIM WIDE OPEN.. EDGE RUNS IN AND GETS CAUGHT WITH THE STEAL CHAIR IN THE HEAD AND SYD MAKES THE COVER FOR THE 1 2 3 VICTORY

WINNER SYD CHAMP

BACK STAGE INTERVIEW WITH A IRATE CHAMPION KANE.

KING: I AM HEAR BAKE STAGE WITH A HEATED CHAMPION IN KANE. KANE AFTER WHAT JUST HAPPEN EARLIER TONIGHT WHAT IS GOING THROUGH YOUR MIND?

kANE: WHAT AM I FEELING!? WHAT AM I FEELING!? KING!! I WANT TO BRING PAIN TO THE ROCK I WANT HIM TO HURT... BUT IT LOOKS LIKE I AM GONNA HAVE TO HANDLE THAT LATER. UNDERTAKER LOOK INTO MY EYES DEAD MAN! I AM GONNA MAKE UR HURT, MAKE U BLEED AND BARRIE YOU LIKE YOU BARRIED OUR PARENTS! WALKS AWAY LAUGHING .

KING: WELL THERE YOU HAVE IT WORDS FROM THE CHAMP. BACK TO YOU GUYS AT RING SIDE.

MUSIC = "RANDY ORTAN"

MAKES HIS WAY TO THE RING.RANDY GRABS A MIC.

RANDY: YOU KNOW I AM SIC OF EVERYTHING AROUND HERE. AND I KNOW WRESTLING IS AT A ALL TIME LOW IF YOU HAVE MAVEN AS THE U.S. CHAMPION.. COME ON I COULD BEAT HIM BLIND FOLDED AND ON ARM BEHIND MY BACK. LAUGHING

TITAIN TRON....ROCKS ON

ROCK: HEY RANDY.... THE ROCK IS LISTENING TO YOUR RAMBLING AND HAD A THOUGHT... REFF GET IN THE RING AND MAVEN GET UR GRASS IN THE RING .. WERE GONNA HAVE A U.S. TITLE MATCH.

RANDY OH THANKS ROCK YOUR GOING TO BE A AWSOME GM....

ROCK: RANDY YOU SAID IT AND ITS GOING TO HAPPEN YOU WILL BE BLIND FOLDED AND ONE ARM BEHIND UR BACK.

"CROWED SCREAMS...

BELL RINGS.

UNITED STATES CHAMPIONSHIP MATCH

MAVEN RUNS TO THE RING LAYING THUNDEROUS RIGHTS AND LEFTS GOING WILD ALL ON RANDY ORTAN... BUSTED RANDY'S NOSE WIDE OPEN.THROUGH RANDY AGAINST THE ROPES ANDNAILS HIM WITH AN RKO..... RANDY'S OWN MOVE ....1 2 2 1/2 RANDY BARELY MAKES IT. RANDY HIT A LOW BLOWAND HIT THE RKO 1 2 3 RANDY WINS THE U.S. TITLE

WINNER NEW UNITED STATES CHAMPION RANDY ORTAN

COMERCIAL BREAK

JR : WELCOME BACK, THIS IS WHAT WE ALL BEEN WAITING FOR KANE VERSE THE UNDERTAKER....

MUSIC = UNDERTAKER

JR: WERE THE UNDERTAKER

MICHAEL J: HOLD ON JR LETS GO BACK STAGE THERE SEEMS TO BE A FIGHT.

JR : OH GOD ITS KANE BEATING THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF KANE.

CROWED BOOS

KANE WRAPS A ROPE AROUND UNDERTAKERS NECK DRAGGING HIM TO THE GRAVE.... THEY GET TO THE GRAVE AND UNDERTAKER GRABS A SHOVEL AND HITS KANE KNOCKING HIM INTO THE GRAVE.... KANE IS OUT COLD... UNDERTAKER STARTS TO SHOVEL BARRIEING KANE....BATISTA COME OUT OF NO WERE AND HITS UNDERTAKER IN THE FACE BUSTING HIM WIDE OPEN. UNDERTAKER IS MOTIONLESS.BATISTA PULLS KANE OUT OF THE GRAVE REVIVINGKANE AND THE THROUGH TAKER IN AND BARRIE HIM ALIVE.. THE BELL SOUND AND KANE IS YOU WINNER

WINNER KANE CHAMPION

UNDER TAKERS MUSIC HIT AND LIGHTING HITS AND UNDERTAKERS HAND POPS OUT OF THE GRAVE.

THE SHOW ENDS

·
Registered
1,455 Posts
Re: XBW THURSDAY NIGHT THRILLER!

JR:OH GOD ITS KANE BEATING THE LIVING CRAP OUT OF KANE

KANES STUPID UNDERTAKER SHOULD HAVE EASILY WONE THAT IF KANES BEATING UP HIMSELF

·
BTB Hall of Famer
11,532 Posts
Re: XBW THURSDAY NIGHT THRILLER!

Post all shows concerning one of your own booking companies in one thread.

Merged.

A-Dust

1 - 10 of 10 Posts