Wrestling Forum banner

21 - 36 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
To be honest, I just choose the one that catches my attention. I've gone from a Game Cube to a PS3 to an X Box One without even thinking about loyalty or whatever.

·
You need to be yourself, you can't be no-one else.
7,174 Posts
I've been with Xbox since The Original so I'll go with Xbox. It's a fun system with great games I feel like.
I personally preferred the xbox original to the PS2 and the xbox 360 to the PS3........however I cannot say the same for the xbox one. Its generally a pain in the ass and the games really arnt that great for it. The PS4 was like a breath of fresh air when I made the switch, great games and generally a more pleasurable experience. As a result, Im going into the next generation with the intention on getting a PS5.

Microsoft fucked up with the xbox one imo, they took the popularity of the xbox 360 and threw it into the wind. Its pretty clear to me that the xbox one is not a gaming system, its a home entertainment system. The xbox 360 was primarily a gaming system and the difference really shows. I cannot name one single exclusive on the xbox one that could compete with anything off the PS4.

microsoft has generally not brought any new big names to their console, they are still relying on the tired halo and gears of war franchises to support their console whilst trying to tell me that I can watch all my favourite movies and TV shows in one place like I actually give a fuck.

·
Registered
2,470 Posts
I'm a Playstation and Nintendo guy. Playstation 2,3,4 Nintendo Gamecube, Wii, Switch.

I own an Xbox one and I use it to watch netflix and youtube.

·
I WANT ALL THE MEAT!
1,280 Posts
Discussion Starter #27
i feel like playstation is better for sports and racing games but xbox is better for fps

·
S.E.E.S.
547 Posts
Not sure why anyone would want to own a Xbox this gen, it only has one exclusive game worth buying, Horizon, and you can get that on PC anyway. The only consoles you need to own this gen is a PS4 and Switch, you buy a Xbox if you fancy buying an expensive paperweight.

·
SWAG/SPICE
26,780 Posts
Been a Nintendo guy all my life. From NES to Switch

·
Registered
22,868 Posts
Nintendo

21 - 36 of 36 Posts